Any industrial music fans out there?

Hey!
If so, let's talk!
What's your favorite bands? Share some of your songs that you like in that genre. Electronic Body Music, Industrial Dance, Post-Industrial, Elektro-industrial, Noise, are welcomed too.
Start some discussion from what you like about it to mood.
Comments61
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Let's get some Stabbing Westward - Ungod in here! Ohm... Ohm... Headbang! 

www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9HJ32…
That's one nice tune! Especially the bass line and the cyberpunk feel. Thanks for sharing this! I'll put it in my playlist ^^
I mainly hop around from Noise, Dark ambient and the non-cheesy Gothic stuff.  

I've always liked Macronympha, The Haters, Merzbow and more. 
non-cheesy Gothic stuff

Slim pickins

Macronympha, The Haters, Merzbow

Check out Pedestrian Deposit: www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-EMdc…
Thanks try that out later. There more i like The rita, K2, Grunt, Emil Beaulieau and Black Leather Jesus if you wan't to know. That first bit was just my way saying any old/post industrial stuff and dark ambient with a strong Gothic atmosphere. Like some Murderous Vision albums or raison d'être's Enthralled by the Wind of Loneliness as 2 examples. 
There's a huge list of noise artists on my page.
Just looked might try some and there a few i already know. Not a total fan of power electronics.  
I'm a fan of Rammstein,do you consider them as industrial music?
While not strictly industrial, neofolk takes influence from it. Some stuff sounds pretty old-school industrial.

Also Nachtmahr, electronic dance-y stuff I didnt see anyone else mention.

Whitehouse, my favorite noise group. Very abrasive.

Did anyone mention Clock DVA?

Dr. Steel is another weird musician. Definitely worth checking out his stuff if you want to hear something different. I've heard it described as 'industrial hip-hop opera'

Igorrr, while not an industrial band I'll throw it in here, too. Harsh metal, classical instruments, screaming and opera singers all mechanically separated and shoved together. Might be interesting for ya'.

Anything else I would of listed has been said by others. I hope you find something new and interesting. :)
Listen to SKYND!!! Amazing band!!
I'm a fairly a new fan of the genre. I really dig Killing Joke! Very bass heavy and danceable at times.

Anyone have other recommendations to sink my teeth in?
My fave industrial artists are Coil, Einsturzende Neubauten, Throbbing Gristle, Nurse With Wound, Scraping Foetus Off the Wheel and Skinny Puppy.
Nice. Good on ya for posting some real industrial. 

If you like more oldschool stuff check out Sektor 304 and Dissecting Table.
Haha, thank you.

That's sounds great, thanks!!
In general I like darker music that still has a lot of energy to it. My absolute favorite band would be Schwarz Stein (and their related projects), but I also really enjoy Combichrist, Oomph, Eisbrecher, VNV Nation, Icon of Coil, Covenant, Assemblage 23, Apoptygma Berzerk, GPKism, Funker Vogt, Virgins O.R. Pigeons, Ministry, Skold, and Rammstein. Although not all of their music has an industrial sound, Malice Mizer has a few fun songs in that vein, too.
If you like Old School Industrial then you should check out band Bourbonese Qualk. :)

Comment Flagged as Spam
Well then you have a chance to listen (if you like to). If not then why are you here?
I listen to tons of it but only stuff on the noise end of the spectrum. Not a fan of gothy techno.

Control
Dissecting Table
Green Army Fraction
Halalnihil
Con-Dom
Offerbeest
Final Solution
Will Over Matter
Slogun
Sektion B
Brethren
Genocide Organ
Streicher
Ramleh
Pogrom
Herukrat
IRM
Am Not
Terror Cell Unit
Anenzephalia
A.Z.A.B.
Breached Hull
Ex.Order
Propergol
Folkstorm
Gnawed
Iron Fist of the Sun
Koufar
Linecraft
Operation Cleansweep
The Grey Wolves
Trepaneringsritualen
Thanks. What do you like most?
Oomph!
KMFDM
Die Krupps
NIN
Know them all.
Especially Die Krupps album "Volle Kraft Voraus" with simple EBM mood.
NIN is what made industrial music become recognized by general public, more than any other band but they end up being a bit too mainstream...(or maybe i'm wrong)
Combichrist,Faderhead,Noisuf-X,Angelspit :blackrose: