Best garbage artist

Those artists/songs you feel pretty much like wow this is garbage
But I love this garbage
Comments30
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
This: www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Uee_m…
IDK I usually hate stuff like this but I actually really like this one?
Merzbow I guess...
- Pretty much any of those ARK Music Factory singers, especially Rebecca Black and Alison Gold. With the inane lyrics, even more inane music videos, autotuned voices, and creepy producer Patrice Wilson appearing in the videos, these songs never fail to amuse me.
- Voice Actresses' Legendary Punk Songs Collection, a Japanese album consisting of several anime voice actresses covering punk songs in Engrish. The whole album basically consists of stuff like this: www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzD76g… (Even funnier is the fact that the girls on the album's cover are all giving the finger.)
Design The Skyline
This song got so much hate because people just expected another yawnfest metalcore band but they definitely did something different and it's interesting as shit imo. I didn't really like it at first listen but it's really grown on me. Sadly they actually listened to the feedback and they've gotten a lot more boring.

Slug Christ
He used to do vocals in An Isle Ate Her and somehow his weird rap stuff has the same disturbing atmosphere even though he doesn't seem to convey much.

David Shawty
no excuse lmao
Well, I don't listen to anything nasty and I don't have songs I don't like, BUT this one is pretty good, I LOVE the SONG and the VID!! XD
I think a good amount of people in my family don't like it, so I think it qualifies for this. :-D www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXlYua…
Haha, it's thiss ooone!! Ahh, I love this one although yes I guess it is pretty bad you know what I'm saying XD
Haha! Ahh, you know this one! Awesome! XD
Yeah I agree! Haha! It's preeetyyy goofy! (but still awesome). XD
Guilty pleasures, eh?

BBMak - Back Here
www.youtube.com/watch?v=l95MMb…  

East to West - Welcome to the Next Level
www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDnu4L…

Shine MK - Higher Love
www.youtube.com/watch?v=06SX87…
Yeah, kinda XD
Well those are...yeah.
MC Paul Barman--www.youtube.com/watch?v=OffDH4…
Picture a complete nerd with the dorkiest voice you can think of. Now picture him trying to RAP! Now picture him getting produced by the guy who worked on the first three De La Soul albums!

Tim Dog--www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwzeM2…
The man who started the idea of Bi-Coastal beef. What a wonderful contribution to Hip-Hop THAT shit was (RIP Pac & Biggie). Anyway, everything about this dude just screams UNINTENTIONAL HILARITY, from his played-out box-cut, his garbled voice, his delivery, his bars...and the fact that despite it all, he's dead-ass serious.

KC & JoJo of Jodeci--youtu.be/Quc8wQCaqbA?t=43
It's like, what if Dave Chappelle & Ashy Larry had ONE LONG SKIT with them both trying to be singers.
Lol XD I love your descriptions about everyone, they're greatt :'D
*Tyga, Future & James Blake Dominate This Week’s “FIRE EMOJI” Playlist*

www.skynaijamusic.com.ng/2019/…
Seems a couple of people are putting mumble rap stuff here, huh XD
Last Days of Humanity - Putrefaction in Progress (be warned, gross album cover)
youtu.be/68VUrXL0uqs

I'm not sure why it is I like it. On all fronts, there's really nothing "good" going on here. Yet, I can't help but enjoy it.
Hmmmm, I see XD I can see why you'd think that!
I like listening to this kinda stuff really loudly sometimes cuz it's weirdly comfortably numbing to my ears 
www.youtube.com/watch?v=3w-C0-…
The people in the comments are as conflicted as I am.
I don't think it's so bad! The original ver is deleter now D: 
It's really funny how everyone in the comments where saying how they hated the song but where triggered when it was deleted XD
Oh man! I didn't realize they took it down. Well at least it was a meme for a while XD 
I've seen that not a lot of people like Pink Floyd 
So I guess them for me
Yyyyeeee, was such a long time I heard Pink Floyd D:
Hhhh, I get you XDDD
So you're basically looking for "SO BAD, THEY'RE GOOD" artists?