Who's Ready for the Animaniacs Reboot?!

I just saw the trailer for it on Hulu, and I am in love with it. Animaniacs was my go to show on Kid's WB for a long time. I remember having this pink sweatshirt with drawstrings on it. In the center, was all 3 of the characters and of course with the Warner Tower. I wore that sweatshirt until I couldn't anymore. And now with the reboot happening, I am sure that they will make some merchandise from it. :meow:  

I love that they updated the series to make it crisper, brighter, and much cleaner for the animation. (not to mention that all of the original actors/actress came back for this). 

So, my question for you is actually a couple:

1) Do you think that they will do some callbacks to the original skits/episodes?

2) Are you ready? :la: 
Comments11
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I'm disappointed because they got rid of the old supporting cast there's no Goodfeathers, no Mindy and Buttons, no Rita and Runt, no Slappy, etc.
Here's the preview clip!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZxU_Y…
There's no actual animation from the new show in it. 
Im not ready. I don't mean to be a wet blanket but with how people get easily offended nowadays, I don't think it will be the same as it once was.
Agreed. Given that people today are so easily offended by practically everything, and everything has to be politically correct; the new writers will have a hard time coming up with funny material.
I'm not going to watch since I don't get Hulu!
I just want see a certain manchild rage, when he sees the animation looks different.
it's gonna be quite teh episode owo
One of my favorite cartoons of all time so yes I am!
Just like :iconfreeingmyangelwings: to be aware of this, but this is one new reboot of a beloved 90s cartoon that I honestly have not been having anything to complain about thus far. So yes, I too am open to seeing this one.
Yeah I mean, I definitely had strong concerns at first when I heard about it, but the key word here is at first, because this was before they really started releasing anything of it.

It's how they're choosing to make it compared to the other animated reboots there have been today that is making all the difference for me.