Despicable Me

10th year anniversary
Comments13
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
DM1 = great movie. Just wished he return the kids to the orphanage.
DM2 = meh movie. I like how he got a girlfriend but the flashbacks was garbage.
DM3 = Everything was terrible. The Spy-boss lady and the badguy ( who is literally the voice actor from South Park for Butters Dad and Stan Marsh ) was the entire movie. ........"I've been a bad boyyyyy" the whole Michael Jackson stuff was done decently. I could sing that stuff without hesitation and not feel embarrassed. Great movie Great movie but again

DM1 was perfect scenario that people have to deal with income.

A. Your too ( any discrimination )
B. Gives your idea to their favorite.
C. You invest in your idea.
D. They try and sabotage you.

DM1 was perfect. The Orphans was a waste of production value.
DM2 and him retiring was pathetic. I mean oh great Pu$$y putting out for him.
The Woman he could not get along with was a Russian Stereotype but they used
Fran Fresha Jew-Italian stereotype as a bad AKA worst date ( at least in English ). I mean she was not a bad woman at all and he should have hit off. I am pretty sure their is some good Hentai of her out there.
DM2 was okay meh. went to family themepark....hurray fought a stereotypical wrestler. hurray. Froze his son ...oh look a fighting chicken.

DM characters are okay but DM3 badguy I could literally watch that non-stop. It so perfect
Happy 10th Anniversary of Despicable Me!
Gru from Despicable Me emote Dru from Despicable Me icon Despicable Me 3 - Random Minion Icon Puppy (DM) - Random Happy Minion Icon Despicable Me 3 - Sing Mel Icon WHAAAAAAT? (Chat Icon) Despicable Me Minion Bored Face Emoticon Icon Despicable Me 2 - Lucy Wilde Icon Margo Icon Despicable Me 3 - Gru Scream Icon Despicable Me 3 - Dru Icon eeh ... no Ooooh Bee-do - free icon Whaaat Minions Emote Minion-Blah be doo be doo be doo 
I actually really enjoy the first Despicable Movie and I have fond memories of first watching it back in 2010. I can't believe it's been 10 years already :O
I also enjoy the second movie mostly for Gru and Lucy and the villain wasn't half bad. The third one was eeeehhh...it was mediocre at best. The best thing about it was the 80's villain.

Never saw the Minions.

I personally think the films get a bit too much hate so I'm glad to see so many people saying good about it here :)
What a fun movie, im not a fan of the sequels, but this movie is so special to me. FREEZE GUN!
Dang, has it been that long already?
The first Despicable Me was the gold. The other two, including the Minions, was just cash grab.
Can you believe it? It's such a fun, precious film. Gru's dialogue always cracks me up.