Favorite foreign dub voice actors

Two of my favorite foreign dubbing voice actors are:
* Elsa Covián (Mexico) (she does the Latin Spanish voices of Baby Bop from Barney & Friends, Beauty Stem from Toad Patrol, and Hamtaro)
* Norman Matt (Germany) (he does the German voices of Stingy from LazyTown and Cosmo from The Fairly OddParents)

Which voice actors for foreign dubs are your favorite?
Comments3
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Im only familiar with german voices. In germany, everything is dubbed, not only anime and cartoons. Some american actors have standard voices of certain german voice actors. The voices are as familiar as the film actors in Germany.

I would list randomly:

-Santiago Ziesmer (german voice of Spongebob). Actually the whole german Spongebob cast was great (Eberhardt Prüter, Jürgen Kluckert, etc)
-Thomas Fritsch (german voice of Scar in LionKing, Goliath in Gargoyles, and Russel Crowe).
-Gerrit Schmidt-Foss (voice of Leonardo DiCaprio)
-Arne Elsholtz (voice of Bill Murray, Tom Hanks, Jeff Goldblum)
-Manfred Lehmann (voice of Bruce Willis)
-Tilo Schmitz (several roles)
-Dietmar Wunder (voice of Adam Sandler)
-Tobias Cluckert (voice of Gerard Butler, Bradley Cooper, Jason Bateman)
-Elisabeth Volkmann (former voice of Marge Simpson)

etc.
* Lam Pou Chuen (Hong Kong) (This guy done a great job voicing Doraemon (both 1979 and 2005 anime series and as well as movies until the Stand by Me Doraemon), Tienshinhan in Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z (and as well as Z Kai I think), and Dr. Mantaro Go (Cyborg Kuro-chan), and as well as other characters in several other animes in Hong Kong. Pay respect to him.)
* Ruhaiyah Ibrahim (Malaysia) (She also done a great job voicing Nobita Nobi in early 1990s (I think it's probably 1992 when Doraemon 1979 anime first dubbed in Malay and aired) and as well as Doraemon in early to mid 2000s until now.)
Estíbaliz Lizárraga (Spain) (SHE DONE A GREAT JOB VOICING DORAEMON IN THE IBERIAN SPANISH AND AS WELL AS CATALAN DUB OF 1979 AND THE 2005 ANIME SERIES, AND HER VOICE WERE CALM AND BETTER)

Sorry if this was too enough for you, but 
Estíbaliz Lizárraga was replaced by a another guy in the later 1979 episodes of Catalan dub, who were also dubbed the 2005 anime series too.