What was your favorite show as a little kid?

My memory sucks, but I remember some fond memories of Lazytown and how I was super amazed with Sportacus flipping around. I don't think he ever actually just walked.😂 I used to be eh on Robbie as a kid, but now everytime he comes on the screen I just say "Same." Maybe I should draw them sometime.😊
Comments92
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
There was a UK cartoon I used to love as a kid called 'The Dreamstone' as well as cartoons like Rugrats,Peter Pan & the Pirates and Mighty Max. And there were live action UK TV shows I liked called 'The Demon Headmaster' & 'The Queen's Nose'. 
Oh me it's doremi magical girl and Winx!*-* it was my life!
But I really love "les mystérieuses cités d'or" I don't know the name in english.

And one piece!^^
*Liberty's Kids
*Cyber-chase (no hyphen)
*The Power Puff Girls
*Lizzie McGuire
*Pokemon
*2003 Teen Titans
*Blue's Clues
*Clifford the Big Red Dog
*2003 CLONE WARS!
*Code Lyoko
*House of Mouse?

House of Mouse was cool. I’m so disappointed that it’s not on Disney+
Filmore and The Weekenders too for that matter.
And I’m still waiting on Pepper Ann. Which I didn’t really watch (I didn’t have access to the channel until the 2000s so the show was finished by the time I got a chance ) but I read the comic strips in Disney Adventures magazine and I miss it.
Pokemon
Digimon
Godzilla the Series
Dragon Ball Z
Teen Titans
Batman the Animated series
Batman Beyond
Justice League
Spiderman the animated series
X-Men Evolution
I was a Cartoon Network kid :) 
I loved my KND, Courage the cowardly dog, Samurai Jack, and all that good stuff! 
And I had an older sister who made me watch DBZ, and that trapped me into the anime world forever  
I remember those anime adaptations of childrens literature airing on german and swiss TV (swiss here). We had Heidi, Nils Holgersson, Alfred J. Kwak, Vicky the Wiking, Maja the Bee, Alice in Wonderland, etc. They are all cult in germany.

Plus there was an educational series as a french-german-japanese production, called "Encore une fois...". The french-german TV network Arte has re-released this series recently. Aaaaww, nostalgia!

Ah yes, and there were of course all those Disney afternoon classics, with Gargoyles, Darkwing Duck and Ducktales one of my faves.

Any 90s german kids here? Remembering SuperRTL and KiKa?
Oh it was "il était une fois...la vie" or "il était une fois... l'histoire"? I'm not really like "il était une fois..la vie" with the science the human body ..but I was love "il était une fois..l'histoire" with History!^^

Oups, youre right; my french has been lost since I left school ^^

I think, next to the series "...la vie" and "...l'histoire" there were also the series "...les Amériques", "...les Découvreurs", "...les Explorateurs" and "...l'Espace"; and one or two other ones from the 2000s.

I havent watched all the episodes from all the series, so I cant say which one is my favorite, but there was a great episode from the space series, where a possible third world war in future is explained.

Oh I remember this Space, but no the other

I think it's really mature for the kind and good explain!and thé thematic worked good.

Johnny Test, ATLA, Spongebob, and Courage the Cowardly Dog.
Phineas&Ferb
Spongebob
Hey Arthur
Catdog
Danny Phantom
You also like this cartoons?:D (Big Grin) 

I liked most of them.😁

oh lord

kamen rider kuugaaaa

the first time if any i remembered rider show felt so widescreen and runs in 48 fps ish

and then the show feels so connected

SpongeBob SquarePants
Looney Tunes
Scooby-Doo
Tom and Jerry
Rugrats
CatDog
The Fairly OddParents
Ed, Edd n Eddy
The Powerpuff Girls
Courage the Cowardly Dog
Dexter's Laboratory
Johnny Bravo
The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy
Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends
Blue's Clues
Arthur
Dragon Tales
Clifford the Big Red Dog
Sagwa, the Chinese Siamese Cat
Curious George
Jimmy Neutron
Danny Phantom
Camp Lazlo
Codename: Kids Next Door
Sesame Street
My taste has actually been rather consistent; I've always liked action cartoons. I started off with the OG Teen Titans and Ben 10, TMNT 2003, X-Men Evolution, Invader Zim, ATLA, and Codename: Kids Next Door; then moved to Ninjago, Randy Cunningham, TMNT 2012, and Samurai Jack. Guess I've never been a comedy or slice of life gal.
Rugrats and Pokemon. Then a bunch of local Aussie shows- Playschool, The Wiggles, Bananas in Pyjamas, Blue Heelers (Live Action. Not specifically for kids) and A*mazing (Think 'Legend of the Hidden Temple' but in some ways it was better).

I watched a lot of tv this is just a short list. 
Angry Beavers

Cow & Chicken

Catdog 

Hey Arthur

Aaahh Real Monsters

Simpsons

DBZ

South Park
Spongebob
MLP
Care Bears
Dora
Flinstones
Tom and jerry
Looney tunes
Clifford
Bearstein bears (I think that was the name)
Backyardigans (if that’s how you spell it)

There’s prolly a lot more but that’s what I can remember;-;
Awww my childhood
I doubt it is a show know across the world but "Les Cités d'Or"
a franco-japanese cartoon made when my mum was a teenager, and she showed me when I was a kid, seen it far to many times with my siblings XD
And yes there is a new season made recently but I didn't saw it yet.

I also grew up with a few episodes of Master of the Univers, and later on when early teens, late kidhood (aroud 9 or 10) I discovered Bleach.

Les mystérieuses cités d'or a une nouvelle saison? Aie.

oui il y a, mais c'est pas si horrible parce que d'en l'idée il y a 7 cité d'or, dans la saison 1 on en vois 1, alors ça me semble logique qu'on ai 7 saisons

ça serais juste bien qu'il fasse les 6 autres saisons avec les mêmes graphismes et voice actors