tv commercials that you hate

Whether it's a specific commercial or a series of commercials or a type of commercial, what commercials do you hate? I'll include radio or billboards, etc.

Anyway for me I hate pad and tampons commercials. Not because well periods but, it's always women fucking exercising. What woman wants to go exercising on their period? We just want to lay in bed in the fetal position or just watch tv. Exercising while wearing a pad or a tampon is super uncomfortable. I get that it's probably about periods shouldn't stop you from doing stuff but why is it always exercising? Why not maybe about going to an important job meeting and wearing a pad or tampon that soaks more? There's been some funny pad and tampon ads over the years btw I just hate these ads.

Speaking of women I hate that Special K seems to only be targeted to women, and how they're so strong for eating fucking cornflakes. Can't men eat Special K, too?

I kind of get annoyed with like five ads about cars why's there so many? You do realize that there are people who use public transport, right? I know that'd be hard to advertise because of all the different transport companies in the country.

With ads right now on YouTube it's all the League of Legends ads. I'm not going to play!
Comments123
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Haha pad and tampon commercials came to mind right away. You are so right, they make it look like it's no issue at all, while it's nasty and painfull ...
I hate all commercials but I also cannot stand diaper or pregnancy commercials, because of my age I get targed by that nonsense on facebook, I hate babies! :stare: 

Cramps don't seem to exist.

Perfume and cologne commercials, THEY MAKE NO SENSE!
All of the commercials that target seniors or disabled that play in the middle of the day
Which ads do you mean?
ASPCA, when they show the sad-looking animals!
Also, I was watching a movie on Lifetime, the other day, and there was this 5-minute long infomercial thing from some law firm about the baby powder cancer link case, I want to watch the rest of my movie, please!

There was a really sad one I saw on That Creepy Reading's channel, where a family adopts a puppy but then it does bad stuff like peeing in the house and ripping things up, things a puppy would do, and you need to train. What does the family do? I think they leave it next to a river or that's another commercial.....

Whatever fever dream made that one commercial, with "Pupppy-Monkey-Baby". You know a commercial is bad when you can't even remember what it was for, but you can remember the headache of watching it.
Ew, I just looked that up. What the fuck was that?
One of my most-hated series of commercials are the current Fruit Gusher ones, where someone eating Gushers eats something else gooey, like squid ink or hair gel. They complain it doesn't taste like a Gusher, and someone else tells them that "Just because it goos doesn't mean it's gush," whatever that means. They're really stupid and really gross.
I also think the current Air Heads commercials where people's heads inflate from eating Air Heads are dumb.
I just looked one up. Cringe. 

Pretty much every diaper commercial. They're so disgusting and all of them rely on toilet humor and feature babies running around in just diapers. Here are some of the worst:

- "POOP! There it is!"

- "My diaper is full of chic!"

- "Forget the cowboy walk because of a saggy diaper."

Special K commercials are like yogurt commercials - both sexes consume their products, so why are they marketed only to women? I still don't understand how American society genders FOOD, of all things.

Because women are strong independent creatures nah jokes they're fucking annoying the commercials that is.

Every single Political ads. HATE THEM!
Politics is annoying in general

Exactly. If I see another Donald Trump ad I'll go berserk, grab my TV and throw it out the window!

Sick of seeing his stupid smug face everyday on the news. He's such a major douchebag. Can't even take care of his country with coronavirus

I agree 100%.  My parents (especially my Dad), aunts, uncles, and cousin are huge fans of him, though.  FML.

Me too. I'm sick and fucking tired of seeing that jerk all the time on the mainstream media. He's an asshole! Can't even save his own damn country with the coronavirus going on he only cares about himself and that stupid ugly ass wall!

He's the biggest mistake to the United States too

And he's a hellspawn of Satan.

View all replies