commercial logic now applies to real life what happens?

So we've had TV and movie logic threads and video game logic threads, we've even had cartoon logic and anime logic too. So now commercial logic that applies to real life. May not get so popular, but let's see what happens. Just list any things that happen in commercials that surely doesn't happen in real life. Enjoy!

You're a woman and you just got your period? Time to get out and exercise and run around the city, because that's what all women do on their period.

A woman eating Special K cornflakes makes them powerful.

A woman putting on deoderant or whatever also makes them powerful. Fuck, there's so many about women.

Everyone is always fucking singing; people need to sing about a product they're using or have.
Comments36
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Body spray will attract girls. Sipping on a cold refreshing beer will transport you to a beach filled with women.
Thank goodness I am not a kid, otherwise I'd have plenty of adults insulting me behind my back or even to my face, ignoring my needs and advertising a product that will get them away from me.

Need proof of these types of commercials? The "that's not daddy" Lays commercial, the credit card commercial where the mom calls the kids "nerds", the Progressive commercial with the boy scared of the monsters in his closet (and his parents don't care at all) and the Geico "Manatees" commercial would all like to have a word with you.
Good luck ever cooking anything anybody will ever eat, you've discovered you're completely useless with any ordinary kitchen tool.  Looks like you need a gimmicky tool to help you that is undoubtedly harder to wash.
Oh, shit, I can't cut garlic now.
Nope, and even if you could you'd inevitably drop it on the floor before getting it to the food. If only you had a device that would hold it for you when you cut it. Whatever will you do
Introducing the Garlic Cutter 3000!
A wonderful device brought to you by ICan'tCook.com!
 The person I'm interviewing is too distracted by the painted on pinstripes on my suit. How else was I supposed to  recover from sitting on a bench that still had wet paint?

He politely asks me to leave when I hold out a tube of Mentos as a response.

Well I gave that a try...
Because it's the fresh maker.
Well, I'm a white male in my 40s, so I'm too dumb to work basic appliances without electrocuting myself, also I cannot go to the bathroom, without pissing directly into my own face.
There's also some guy talking, "Hey, you! Yeah, you! Tired of using the same old cleaning products that can't get that wine stain out?"
Or trying to pitch a me a product like the "Comfort Wipe".
Its a real thing that exists. As a species, we are doomed.
They also always have to repeat the phone number to call them twice. Oh but wait there's more!
Kermit WTF 
Yeah, cause apparently every human being either has sandpaper for tissue or have asses tough as pillowcases.
I'm genuinely concerned at just how many ass and poop centric infomercial products there are.
I can never eat my fucking cereal because a bunch of stupid kids always takes it away from me. :stare:
Ridiculous,Lucky Captain Rabbit King.Lucky Captain Rabbit King Nuggets are for youth
You just earned a watch for that PPG reference. :la:
I hope you like my art
Oh, I do! Your art is very good! :D
Trix are for kids silly. 
Fuck you, give me my cereal! :stare:
Part of a balanced breakfast.