What is the scariest?

Question of the day,

What is the scariest type of zombie in media? The normal 'living corpse'zombies, Rage zombies, etc?

Leave your answers and explain why you think so in a reply to this post :P

Personally, rage zombies are the scariest in my opinion, but I want to know your thoughts!
Comments11
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
The ones from 28 weeks later. Maybe not scary, and not 100% zombie, but they can run like the wind and will infect you easily if you are not a runner! 
Real people.
Nothing beats the carnage that is the REAL WORLD's "zombies".
I'm more of a dark comedy movie fan (CHUD 2: Bud the CHUD, etc.) CHUD and CHUD 2 kinda fit into this genre of movie. Zombie movies and tv series tend to be over done. That said, undead/living corpse zombies as they are a bit closer to the truth of might happen.
On a current times comment-zombies are already here, just look around at people texting/not looking up and walking into doors, power poles, parked cars, off cliffs, etc.
Deer zombies, which are decaying corpses that roam around also exist, but hey, that's just deer, not like they're eating people or anything...yet
Zombies aren't really scary anymore. But if they're anything that's sure to make my knees knock together rapidly, it's ghosts
Just say the following and ghosts will disappear-"Beetlejuice! Beetlejuice! Beetlejuice!"
The scariest thing is the lack of originality in Hollywood.
Crimson Head Zombies freak me out. m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEQbbf5y…

Also those brain craving, unkillable, ever-functioning zombies from Return of the Living Dead are pretty freaky since shooting them in the head or decapitating them won’t kill them like the usual type of zombies. m.youtube.com/watch?v=D_xUviDP…
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2NhF6zph… m.youtube.com/watch?v=wEXxKXEs…

Revenants from horror movies also creep me out. m.youtube.com/watch?v=9E1ulvRR… m.youtube.com/watch?v=jkZtAzrw…
any zombie movie that gets zombies right.  makeup doesn't make a zombie.  rage zombies isn't possible, nor are baby zombies.  I prefer the ones that match science up well.  like dawn of the dead, it appears George A. Romero has done some homework.  and I found world war z to be decent with zombie apocalyptic.  resident evil just got silly after the third movie, they were pushing it with the third.