Most Disgusting Movie Scenes

What are some of the most disgusting scenes that you've seen in a movie. cinematic moments that are so gross that they made you sick to stomach or made you run to the bathroom. 
Comments26
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
The "Body Bomb"  scene in the movie "Feast" was pretty brutal.
One of my favorite disgusting scenes is the scene from Alien where an alien bursts out of a guy's stomach. It sounds extremely gross and painful, but I can't help but laugh whenever I watch it. (Especially after one year when my parents were making Christmas cookies and my dad made a cookie of an alien bursting out of a guy's stomach - an obvious reference to that scene.)

Also, the scene from Pan's Labyrinth where the Pale Man eats the girl's fairies. It's both disgusting and terrifying. While the Pale Man is actually not as scary as the girl's frighteningly cruel stepfather (the real monster of the movie), everyone who's seen the movie remembers the Pale Man and his hand eyeballs.
What about the broken piece of wooden piercing the eyeball in Zombie (1979)?
Honestly any Italian horror film have contenders for most disgusting scene.

Also its called Zombi. There is no “e” at the end.
I know in Europe it's called Zombi 2 while in America and Canada it's called Zombie
Pencil in the ankle.
People vomiting. I mean come on, they don't show bare breasts but they want to show someone losing their lunch. GROSS
The entirety of A Serbian Film
Gonna cheat and just say the entirety of the movie Salo. Get that the film is meant to satirize Italian politics during WWII (ie fascists) and the whole libertine idealogy, but GODDAMN was that a fucked up movie!

Word of advise, its best just to watch the Cinema Snob review of that movie. At least he barely found a way to make watching the movue enjoyable. Barely.
rape scenes, what's the point.  we know the person is wicked, evil, etc there's no need for that.  you could do what they did in the older movies, an attack, cut scene and that's that.  there's no need nor point to the whole entire scene.  if they continue they should be forced to park that it contains such a thing.
Something tells me you did NOT enjoy the movie I Spit on Your Grave.
This thing:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GHGiS…

I haven't even seen the movie, and I don't want to.
Gotta love those David Cronenberg movies!
i have a very high tolerance but my biggest grossout moment is in The Snare where a guy eats rotten food full of maggots then proceeds to get sick violently and almost eat his own excrement aftewards
Any death scenes from the 1988 Blob remake.
Slither (2006).

The whole movie. Don’t need to explain it...
The wrist breaking scene and the vomiting scenes from The Fly remake. Even years later, I still can't handle watching those.
Starchaser: the Legend of Orin - when Orin encounters those "man-droids"...They look like a hodgepodge of machinery and human innards.

Live And Let Die - when James forces one of those "inflation bullets" down Kananga's throat, and then he blows up like a balloon and explodes.

Hulk - when the Hulk battles those gamma-induced dogs and ends up completely naked.
that de-gloving scene in the stephen king movie gerald's game
The "rape" scene from Sausage Party. Lol it's so stupid, but it made me feel a level of uncomfortable-ness that no movie ever has before!
lol, that whole movie is a slight bit uncomfortable to sit through. 
I don't typically get grossed out by scenes in movies, but then again I don't seek out movies that specialize in gross out content.

The top three movies I've seen that I would definitely say qualify as "excessively gross" are:

The Intruder (1989) Director's Cut
The Human Centipede
Poultrygeist: Night of the Chicken Dead
Like 80% of the movie Street Trash. I don't recommend it.