Dora The Explorer: The Live Action Movie

I wish April Fools came early this year, but it is not. Dora and the lost City of Gold is movie.
Of all series that needs to die in dumpster, for torturing people over the age of 5, this thing are going adapted to the big screen. Are Hollywood complete out of inspiration for movies, I wonder what are we going to get next? Colgate Toothpaste? Seriously!
The Trailer is not bad, just medicore, but making a Dora The Explorer movie itself is weird, also Dora as teenager in high school, like what? And Boots looks like a distant cousin to Sonic The Hegdehog....

You can watch the movie trailer here:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUTtJj…
Comments47
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
This better flop.
It looks fine,but I'm not really planning to watch it
Comment Flagged as Spam
I wish they stop making live action movies, it's getting annoying and ruining the original series. What the hell is this about Dora as a teenager? She's a little girl Facepalm  
Exactly. But they don't.
Barf....

Indiana Junior Explorer would be a better movie.
Same thing, same thing.
It's a kid movie :P but i want to watch the story of the Dora Movie.
This will probably still be better than the new Sonic film coming out.
I am not sure.
Honestly, with how negative the early screenings are for the Sonic film, I won't be surprised if Dora was better.
yay! :woohoo: the CollegeHumor skit is happening! for reals

do you see Swipey the Swiper? :) where?
Lol. True.

No.
....This is a thing?
Apparently yes.
I didn't see the actual trailer for the movie, but I saw a scenelet from a gif post on Tumblr where she pulls out a knife (yes.) I kinda had to laugh at that, but when I first heard about this I had the same reaction.

Same with the Sonic movie.
Lol. Those movies had become memes before they even aired.
College Humor made a joke Dora the Explorer movie trailer years ago, now the joke has become a reality. I find it inoffensive mostly because I do not care about the Dora show, the spin-off of her in junior high, or this movie at all. Aside from character's names, I do not see how this movie relates at all to the property. Might as well have named her Lara Croft.
I loved that College Humor skit so damn much :D