Total Dramarama

What's your honest opinion about the show "Total Dramarama"? At best, it's cute; at worst, I was disappointed at how it came out since I had expectations. I thought it'd follow the "Total Drama" formula.
Comments28
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I saw like one episode of it and it's not the worst thing I've ever seen, but I agree that they need to stop. I mean when the studio made 'The Ridonculous Race' it's an obvious reference to 'The Amazing Race' (at least to us older viewers anyway.) Did not like how they made the Canadians look so obnoxious and just plain douchy (but I digress.)

I do commend the Jude from 6Teen reference, so that was nice since I remember that show.
I don't really like it. :/
Hate it. Hate this whole fucking franchise. :stare:
Its just their own version of Rugrats
Baby spin-off. Enough said why I wont watch thay
Personally, I think it's just going to replace TTG sooner or later.
A kid version of Total Drama Island. ‘Nuff said.
Hey! Let's revive that age-old tired concept that died for reason of turning the characters in The toddler's because potatoes.

They brought back Muppet Babies, too.
Its a baby spinoff.  Not interested.  Not much of value.  Kind of annoyed since I'm a total Drama fan.
Ive seen a few clips online it looked ok
I guess you don't remember Muppet Babies, Flintstone Kids, A Pup Named Scooby Doo, Baby Looney Tunes, etc.
Yeah have to go with Indigobunny99 on this. All those shows you listed are better than Total Dramarama . . . well except for Baby Looney Tunes. Seriously there is a reason why Tickle U does not exist anymore.
Just because it's about little kids doesn't mean it's for little kids! 
Personally, I remember Big Bag!
But Total Dramarama IS aimed for little kids. The creators of the show even stated that that is the demographic they are shooting for with this incarnation. Hell the show itself is indeed appropriate for a younger audience; unlike say Camp WWE or Camp Camp.

. . . Speaking of the latter, that Rooster Teeth cartoon comes off as being the real child spin off of TDI.
I do. They're all better than Total Dramarama, at least.
As I had just said, it looks like they brought back Muppet babies.

I'd almost understand if they meant for it to be a parody of those shows, but I almost feel like it's too late for that.
Wonder Showzen did a pretty funny parody of those shows, where The Wonder Showzen Babies watch Wonder Showzen Fetuses, who watch Wonder Showzen Sperm!
Ok it’s not the worst thing that came out of Cartoon Network’s ass. The kids are adorable, but I don’t find the show interesting.
As a native Neutronian, I neither have a strong like nor dislike for the series.

On one hand its a funny non canon AU that does a good job reimagining these characters as toddlers.

On the other hand its not a direct continuation to the series which have more wackier plot lines than usual and does not feature a bunch of significant characters who would be interesting to see as toddlers. Seriously I would of liked seeing Heather as an Angelica Pickles inspired character or maybe use Mike and his personalities to their fullest as some kind of child with overactive immagination/immaginary friends.

Basically its like Camp WWE: its a good idea, but the writers aren’t doing anything with it to make it stand out.
I agree with you on Heather. She could've been a great antagonist in the series.
Looks like they're running out of ideas. Its only a matter of time before they do a live action version of TD.
I’m actually amazed there wasn’t an live action adaption to Total Drama Island; especially after seeing all the countless fancast for a movie (on this site no less).
I know, right? Especially considering how popular the show was back when it first came out.