Avatar The Last Airbender- best episodes?

I've been rewatching Avatar recently and loving every second of it (on Nightmares and Daydreams now).

Wondering what everyone's favorite episodes of this beloved series are?
Comments9
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
If I had to narrow down a top 10 list of episodes, it'd probably be these ones:

The Blue Spirit
Lake Laogai
The Beach
Tales of Ba Sing Se
Ember Island Players
The Blind Bandit
The Library
Sozin's Comet
Crossroads of Destiny
The Siege of the North 
Basically every episode from "the fire bending masters" to the end. Zukko finally gets accepted as their team mate. But my favorite is "The Southern Raiders". She took out her hatred and let the old man live, but most importantly she started to slowly forgave him.
I really like the idea of even though Katara doesn't kill the man who killed her mother, she isn't quick to forgive him either. She tells Aang she will never forgive that man for what he did. It plays around in a really grey area that reflects the messy emotions of such a situation, rather than simplify it and just have Katara say she forgives him and be entirely happy about it. It felt more real the way they portrayed her struggling with such heavy emotions. 
Yes, cause many people can't forgive many humans. I just ignore the person to the extinct that either I forgot the person or can't even see him/her despite they are in front of me. I'd probably feel something, but can't see nor hear the person.
Mine was the one where Zuko confronted his father, Ozai. The episode is The Day of Black Sun, Part 2: The Eclipse, the 11th episode of Book Three: Fire.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyAQiU…
Yeah that's one of my favorite scenes in the whole series. The moment where Zuko redirects the lighting his father throws at him has such intensity to it!
:la: love the series! :XD: Zuko was my fav character first time round watching so mostly enjoyed episodes focusing on him. from all seasons Book 3 is definitely my fave tho previous seasons were fun as well
Zuko is my favorite, though it's difficult to pick just one! There are so many wonderful, well developed characters