Frozen 2 actually looks sick!

I didn't care that much for the first movie but the teaser for the sequel has so much edge to it. This is probably the first time I've ever been interested in seeing a Disney Princess movie. 
Comments259
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I don't even know. I have a strong feeling in my gut a big part of the film is Elsa's rumored love life.
I have a feeling this will be darker than the original.
Feel sad that no Kingdom Hearts fan wants Anna as a Party Member now she can fight...
I only had questions watching it, like how is Elsa able to go off on her own adventures if she’s queen?
I don't know, where was the former king and Queen going before they got shipwrecked? 
No clue, but boy do they like leaving their government unsupervised.
Do monarchies have governments? 
Kind of have to. You’re going to one some subordinates to handle the menial tasks so you can focus on the important stuff
So wait who was running the kingdom when Elsa and Anna were kids? 
Who knows. The movie never says
View all replies
Lets be realistic.

The lesson learned from this movie was that

"All men are evil; including princes who are romantic"

I mean absolutely no. I am not going to support some sort of country bumpkin idea of a musical animation ( by that anybody who is oblivious to what is wrong with the demographics ).

They sold a medium sized doll of the witch for like $60. In my area transportion fare is jumping $3.50 along with everything else thanks to the increase of wages. You have to be half-baked to bite into this bs.

You want Frozen 2???? Look at the three witches we have in the White House, with the one witch that was not invited to the white house.
What Christoff and Olaf weren't portrayed as evil.The message was that sisterly love was a form of true love. Why are you bringing politics into this?
Thank you, but I'll pass.
I wasn't a big fan of the first one but the trailer looks interseting. They seem to be taking the series in a more mature direction rather than just rehashing the original, so I'll give it a shot.
I CANNOT WAIT FOR IT! I saw the teasers in youtube. :)
Since there's no thread on that...
Have you seen HTTYD3?
Have you seen the *SPOILER* in the end?
Don't they LOOK RELEVANT to THIS THREAD, mwahahaha?
I thought that was a blatant SHOUT OUT, loool.
Oh Lordy, he is still complaining about 3D.
I'll probably see it. There's not a very high standard set by disney princess sequels though, so I'm a bit skeptical. There were a couple things that made me actually care about what the plot might be in there though, so I have high hopes. I'll stay away from most press coverage of it until after I've seen it though, as I'm not expecting a Oscar worthy plot, and there's other films and real life events I'll have to pay attention too.
Sick to my stomach.
New rule: only cool guys are allowed in this forum, so if you're not cool you can hit the road.