I haven't seen any of the marvel cinematic universe

Not iron man not Thor not black panther not any of the avengers none of it 
Comments16
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
There's no rush. Everything these days can be found online, or something similar to Netflix. And cable channels are probably playing those films every month. 
The only film in the MCU not worth watching is the Hulk film. It's effects are dated and it's a little corny at times. Also the Bruce Banner in this film isn't played by the same actor and there's little continuity because there was no real plan at this stage for the MCU.
The film most worth watching is Iron Man, at least from a disinterested point of view because Iron Man wasn't made with the MCU in mind (despite what the makers or fans say to the contrary), the whole end titles scene just being thrown in as a fun bonus more than anything. Because of this, it's story is really it's own rather than part of something bigger and a lot of people still I imagine have seen Iron Man but not seen the other MCU films.
Don't bother, you should be watching the superior DC extended universe movies instead.

Horrible jokes aside, I'd personally recommend at LEAST watching Guardians of the Galaxy and its sequel if you want to see the best of Marvel but don't want to commit to watching like 30 or so overrated (but still good) summer action flicks just to see what all the fuss is about.
Than watch them! And what ProfessorMegaman said before, watch them in chronological order! :D
Weird flex but ok
They're pretty good flicks for the most part but I'm not too wild about them either. There's a handful I'd call genuinely great films (Black Panther, The first Avengers movie and Iron Man 1) but for the most part they're entertaining films but pretty forgettable. The tone and plots get a bit formulaic after a while, and, with a few exceptions, they're light hearted and goofy to a point where it's hard to get seriously invested in them.
...and your point?
I also never saw game of thrones (no hbo)
I've seen Thor 1/2 and the first Avengers. And the third Ironman, I think? That's it. I'm not a huge fan. 
I haven't seen Black Panther or Thor but I thought the Iron Man films were boring.
Well, I've never seen any of the Trancers movies.
If you ever decide to watch them, I highly recommend doing it in chronological order, it really pays off when you watch the Avengers/Civil War movies.
It's never too late to start watching. Most of the movies in the MCU are really good, though a couple of them couple aren't, and they all tie into each other really well. For fans of the comics, Iron Man 3 was a huge letdown. Thor 2 was also pretty lackluster. Other than that, the movies are all very good. Overall, Black Panther is definitely my favorite of the series. I hope they bring in Namor the Sub-Mariner soon.