Ever got really emotional while watching a YouTube video?

I hate to admit it but I do all the time while watching stuff, one of the worst was while I was watching a video on why this person loved 13 Reasons Why, I don't mind them liking things about it and I was fine and all but, then it happened out of nowhere, they showed a clip of one of the girls in a bathtub killing herself and I just exploded inside, I think it ruined my mood for that day I don't know what got to me but that imagery angered me and made me feel... well... you know, anyone else ever get like this? Looking back at that I feel I was being kind of silly
Comments14
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I once saw a video of one guy buying some McDonald's special burger that I couldn't get, and I wept.
Any video that deals with either Autism or Scoliosis gets me, mostly because I have autism and scoliosis myself. :(
Only when I see cats or dogs who are hurt, I try to avoid those videos :/ I mostly just go for music or gameplay videos on youtube
All the time back in the day. I remember repeatedly watching "Caim and Angelus' Demise" and balling when I was in high school. They were the MCs of the first "Drakengard" who in the second game you had to kill, putting them out of their misery. Recently, a few fan tributes to "Sayo Yasuda" from the series "Umineko No Naku Koro Ni" messed me up a bit.
Well I did just watch the trailer for "Avengers 4"...
Oh yeah, all the time. I tend to watch more cooking videos then anything else anymore and this one channel ends every video with this ... music box melody. It reminds me of something I can't remember and I just sit there, in my computer chair, sad because I'm drawing a blank on what this feeling is. 

Silly but still. 
I don't really watch videos that are questionable about bots having a paw in their "numbers".  I tend to stick to music in most cases.  I won't be bothered to watch videos that don't interest me and I prefer to read not watch.  as for the video to show in question, not ever going to be interested in that show.  not going into the reasoning, but to answer again, no I don't waste my time on things that don't interest me.
Ummmm... okay... I like to keep on most videos I find, otherwise I feel like I'm going insane lol
I always have emotional if they made really good video, but never show in my face. people who not know me too much think that I am as Mr. Spock. XD
That's funny, some people just aren't as expressive, I wish I were that way sometimes
Not that I remember.