That age old question be a pony or own a pony?

I'd have to say own one cause i need my hands WAY too much everything I love involves them...unless I'm a skilled unicorn but my ponysona is an earth pony so....

Maxresdefault by RainbowTashie  
Comments56
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
If I was a pony, I go for pegasus.
Be a pony! Zap things with my horn!
Ah the tricky question indeed.
If I could be my Ponysona… then yes, I'd be a pony
But if I could not, then I'd choose to have a pony friend/companion. 
'Own' a pony, I guess. I mean, she'd just be my room mate but still, it'd be nice to have a technicolor horse in the house.
I thin 30 is the number :D
i will become a pony who owns a pony Giggle 
hell yeah, pony pony yall La la la la 
Be a pony, living in equestria, I mean. Not irl. The hoof physics there don't match ours. For example, Aj can hold on to her hat in the wind, can our ponies do that? No. 

Summarized: Hoof physics in Equestria are OP. 
haha you're so creative at thinking :P hoof logic is a bit weird there :P
I'd rather own a pony but instead of owning her, she would be a companion.  I'd prefer a unicorn mare or earth pony mare.  I don't have any OC's or "sona's" and I am always my boring old blue collar self but I would love to have a female pony companion from Equestria to live with.  :heart:
i love the way you think of things like that <3 there are so many options it would be so hard to pick just one!
my ponysona is an earth pony, part of me likes the idea of being a pegasus and my waifu is Twilight Sparkle (I've always been attracted to the smart bookworm types for some reason) but based upon the numerous fanfics and actual stories I've read (and that's counting non-pony stories as well) being a unicorn with anything more than a basic level of power means being uber-responsible and I fear that I might not be able to resist some of the temptations that come with lofty powers.  Cocoa Nibs by ilvbrownies All that being said, I'm not sure if I would be willing to let go of some of the conveniences of modern life or human life (such as fingers, centralized heating, the internet etc.) I might not mind visiting Equestria, and becoming friends with ponies, but to become a permanent resident...the jury's still out on that one. Maybe one of these days after I save up a whole bunch of money I can get a pony of my own, in the meantime I'm going to save up for a bronycon 2019 ticket, the airfare and other expenses that go hand in hand with traveling and some spare change so I can get some signed prints and maybe some souvenirs (an autograph from the voice cast (in particular tara strong and the CMC). 
It depends? Will I be a unicorn whose magic allow me to continue doing the things I love (drawing, video games and masturbation)?

It not, then own a pony.
i have the same delema other than the lewd part :P i need to be able to draw and game or i'm definately staying human :P
I would be a pony. Pegasus to be exact. 
I'm not sleeping tonight...it's like the question does Mike Wazowski Blink or wink?
I love my salty unicorn ponysona! I think all you really need to be a good unicorn is passion and imagination. 

Heck with this world; There's nuclear war threats and uneasy world powers. I'm down for the peaceful. loving land of Equestria. It seems super easy to make friends there as well. Four legs are also way faster than two, and ponies can pull just as much as a horse can. So being buff sounds like a pretty god deal as well. And ponies' lifestyles are waaaay healthier than ours!  

IDK, just seems ok to me XD 
this is true :3
i mean there are still hecka lot of threats to equestria but there never has been any death or anything because of it. I imagine friends would be the same as here depending on who you are but they are definately stronger and faster so that's a plus :P unless you happen to be Pinkie :P but then maybe ponies have super metabolism too :P
I think the Pegasus would have an extremely fast metabolism since they have to fly all the time XD (probably why Rainbow Dash needs so many naps and why Soarin eats lots of pie)