Best movie you ever watched!

Mine is this movie called split and to all the boys I've loved before.

Split was about this guy with multiple personality disorder who kidnapped three girls and ate two of them......[you'd have to watch it and stuff]

To all the boys I've loved before was about a 16-year-old girl that wrote a bunch of love letters to all her crushes but never sent them...and then her evil little sister sent them all out......[i'ts a really good movie it's on Netflix you should go check it out]
Comments80
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
backdoor sluts 9.
Spider-Man: Homecoming, Thor: Ragnarok, Black Panther, To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before, and I don’t think this counts but The Good Place.
No such animal but I do have movies I would be hapily marooned on a desertisland with:

Metropolis - actually this would be the zenith of any Fritz Lang movie collection.
The Marx Brothers - again I have to opt for a genre.
Star Wars (had to be in there somewhere) but Battlestar Galactica would also be of joy too.
The Little Mermaid...go fuck yourselves I love this move.
And by the same creators with Frank Oz - The little shop of horrors
which has to lead to Rocky Horror Show and the Return of Captain Invincible.

These are the ones you can most likely find but if you want to get on the edge the Un Cour en Hiver and the City of Lost Children are fun to enjoy as is...it's an Alex Cox movie and I'm not going to say which as any visual storyteller should see his full back catalogue (good luck!)
MFKZ (2017, anime, France/Japan)
seven samurai
Mine was the Lord of the Rings Trilogy all six of the original Star Wars films Gladiator and the Godfather Trilogy
So are you interested then?
So that's OK then?
The Divergent trilogy is one of my favourites, though I think my all time fave would be Thor: Rangarok. Happy Thor 
I consider the movies I could see every day my favorite movies. It ranges from arthouse films to "cheesy" horror movies.

My top 10 pick in random order

Melancholia (but to be honest, every Von Trier movie, really)
A Clockwork Orange
Silent night, deadly night (1 and 2)
Cabin in the Woods
The Devil's Rejects
The Cornetto trilogy (Shaun of the Dead / Hot Fuzz / The world's end)
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (original)
The Witch
I spit on your grave (original)
Burn after reading

Damn, a top 10 is so hard, I'm sure I'm kicking myself tomorrow for not inlcuding obvious classics. :p But hey, now you have a little idea what movies I like. If you want to chat about movies, always welcome to send me a message btw! Looking forward to making some new friends this year. ^^

Well, as far as "best" movie goes, I can't know for sure. But my favorite movie is Ready Player One! It's no masterpiece, but it didn't take itself seriously and was just a lot of fun. ^^ 
Shawshank Redemption
Forrest Gump
Greatest Showman (catchy songs)
The Godfather

Split was a good movie :D loved it too...shyamalan made a real comeback with that one. looking forward to Glass because unbreakable and split were awesome .
try watching m.night shyamalan's old movies... the village and sixth sense 

i've said too much shifty eyes 
sorry Smile 
forest gump
home alone
Shrek 2,Coraline,Cinderella,Sleeping Beauty,Howls Moving Castle are a few
omg, I loved owls castle! 

That was such a good movie! ^ ^
I still have to see Split, it seems pretty cool though!

Hm hard choice, I like so many movies....Hellboy is one of my favorites for sure, I can watch both 1 and 2 over and over again without getting bored. 
I also love Blade 1 and 2 (not 3 :stare:
Alien...this one doesn't need explanation 
I've seen Alien & Blade 1-3.
Have you seen the alien films after the 1st one?
Oh yes I have, 2 is good and I liked 3 as well, 4 is a okay, but has a very cool, disturbing scene. The Alien Vs Predator movies are okay, worth to have seen at least once. Prometeus is cool...but the scientists make some really dumb rookie mistakes :XD: Alien Covenant was better in my opinion! All in all they are all worth a watch if you like the first Alien movie.
Tremors will always occupy a special place in my heart.

I need to rewatch that movie, I loved it as a kid! :D
have you seen the sequels ?
The Matrix
 - Well, I've never done drugs, but first time I watched the Matrix I think I got pretty close to experience what it means to be on drugs. Just the most amazing visuals, some of the best music ever, and the most consistent suspense arc over the whole movie. And then I went out of the cinema and some women said "what a godawful movie". Man that was funny. Also, later we got Matrix 2 and 3, and OMG they've been bad, absolutely dont watch them if you didnt yet.

This was btw the movie that introduced bullet time. Nobody else had done that before.

Sin City
 - The Marv and John Hartigan stories are just purest awesomeness, I just love them to bits. The third story is not as good, but perfectly tolerable. Btw always so sad to see Brittany Murphy in anything. She died far, far too early !

Lilya 4-ever
 - Unbearable to watch. This movie is done so well. Its superrealistic, despite the poetic elements. The intro alone with the music of Rammstein is absolutely genius.

Galaxy Quest
 - Just the funnest movie ever. Its a Star Trek parody, sort of, though it parodies other stuff, too, and it is also a regular movie as well, all together.

Mean Girls
 - Best teenage movie ever, and by far. Everyone, even small parts, is genius in this movie. And the story is so well done, too.

Seven Samurai
 - Just the best easter movie of them all. Sorry, Jackie Chan !

The Fifth Element
 - Pure silly absurd fun, loaded with funny scenes.

Life of Brian
 - Monty Pythons absolute masterpiece. Best movie about religion and politics, ever. Far above any of their other stuff, and that rest aint bad either.

Terminator 2: Judgement Day
 - Best action movie ever. Even better than part one, even better than Die Hard and Die Hard 3, even better than the awesome Bourne Triology.

Modern Times
 - Best classic. Great Dictator is a close second. Nosferatu is also very wonderful.

Raiders of the Lost Arc
 - Well, if I had to pick one out of these really big classics like the Empire Strikes back, Forrest Gump, The Shawshank Redemption, etc, it would have to be this one.

> Well, I've never done drugs, but first time I watched the Matrix I think I got pretty close to experience what it means to be on drugs.

Thats my theory, anyway.