I want to see Avengers 4 trailer

I just wondering...

When Avengers 4 trailer release?
Comments34
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I wish i could post a link to it here but you can't anymore due to the site's nanny state rules against posting links in forum threads (all because of a handful of trolls and Asian spambots :roll:
I know.

Sorry.
:iconrdjplz: :iconsaysplz: "Woobie's Log, Stardate 8675309. In 2008, I was tortured in a cave. In 2010 I thought I had a fatal disease. In 2013 I had wicked PTSD from a wormhole and unwanted advances from a grown man dressed like a reindeer. In 2015 some teenage telepath gave my my PTSD and guilt-complex back. In 2016 I watched my parents get butchered by a guy standing right next to me and learned my comrade also standing next to me knew for two years and didn't give a crap. In 2018 my surrogate spider-son disintegrated in my arms. Now it's 2019, and I am adrift in space with no hope of rescue, out of water and oxygen. I must say, it's good to have everything back to normal!" 
Yep that pretty much sums it up. Although you did skip the part where a scorned fan boy from his past tried to kill him and steal his girlfriend. 
:iconrdjplz: :iconsaysplz: Oh, yeah, that. I think I also forgot the part where my pretty-much-evil-stepfather ripped my thinggy out of my hole without my consent, and Thanos penetrating me and ruffling my hair in a creepy-ass manor. Someone should tell these bastards that identifying as a "playboy" is not consent! 
The trailer just dropped, go watch it~
I saw it, too.
I'm not in any hurry personally to see a trailer.
See it anyway. 
What'd ya think? 
Pretty neato 
me too!!! Waaaah! 

and also justice league vs avengers La la la la 
The movie is coming at May, so we will see a trailer very soon !
The only official word on it is that it will release before the end of the year. My guess would be it will release with Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse (which, btw, looks incredible)
Heard that the trailer will release in 8/12 ... Can't wait for it...
Heard the same thing. I'm hesitantly excited. 

I'm guessing it will just be a title screen and not much else because we STILL don't know the title of the thing. So it will be less 'Trailer' more 'Title reveal'. And the internet is going to break either way. 
Really? Great!
Idk if this news is truth