The Live Action Aladdin Remake Trailer

youtu.be/9g5knnlF7Zo All I can say is whoa. I hope it'll be good as I feel that Will Smith isn't going to live up as the Genie which is played by the late Robin Williams. 
Comments25
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I see that the Cave of Wonders mouth now looks more like a lion than a tiger.  And is smaller too.

Wonder if Iago will still talk?
You call that an aladdin. He's wearing a shirt. This movies gonna blow. Although live action Jasmine could save it. 
Marty I'm Scared!
Here's how to make everyone love the live action remake: Cast Jeff Goldblum as all of the characters.

You're welcome.
They're not replacing the classic animated versions of them, are they?
I hope not. If it does it'll be a real nightmare.
Oh come on, I was only joking.
Not getting my hopes up too high, but who knows? Maybe it might be pretty good..
Meh...
ANOTHER live action remake of a classic animated movie...
It looks alright,just like the other remakes
:iconwollsmothplz::iconsaysplz:Hoy oloddon. Whot yoo wosh for?
:iconaladdinplz::iconsaysplz: Oh...Oh GOD! No no no no no!
oh look another legit white washed movie, watch them screw this up too.  in all honesty it doesn't look that bad, but that's what I first thought of the black panther. I'll give it a go if Netflix gets it, I'm not going to waste my time at a theater to see this.
Meh. At least it doesn't look as unwatchable as Dumbo.
Guy Ritchie hasn’t made a good movie in over 10 years, the film doesn’t seem like it’s going to be anything more than an expensive fan film of the first one, should I really be giving this one much attention? I’m going to need a little more of what the film looks like, or maybe go a bit darker or something with it for me to care.
will smith as the genie?

fresh prince of agribah
Looks a tad cheap. but hey who knows. It could be an instant classic. 

Also, the lion gateway is kind of lackluster compared to the cartoon one. which looked very menacing even for a cartoony talking animal head.
James Earl Jones' version of the genie was the probable model for the Disney character voice by Robin Williams (right down to the blue color, funny topknot, pointed ears, and the over-the-top behavior) so that will be two tough acts Will Smith will have to follow.
And a little inspiration from Zigzag I'm sure.
Didn't see it yet but wooo boy, I'm going to brace myself for what I'm about to see.

Watched the teaser and wasn't that bad. Didn't knew Guy Richie is directing this!
If Will Smith was a genie, I'd wish for him to do the "Woll Smoth" look, forever.