Tangled the series- questions questions questions

Could Adira be varian's mom? If so how do you think it would impact the story.

Could Quirin still be alive? : Personally i think so as my friend made a point a lot of disney deaths you know right away that the character is dead. And it is said several times that they would free him. 

Varian possible redemption?: I thin something big will happen to have Varian turn good again. And honestly i think he wouldn't stay a Villian. 

Dark king Theory?: Do you think Varian is Quirin's son?: I do honestly cause Rapunzel being the main character i dont think they'd go that much in depth with Varian. And even if he isen't Quirin raised him he is HIS SON. So does it matter where Varian came from. 

Do you think Varian is tied to the black rocks, what about the blue streak in his hair. 

So many questions what do you all think? 
Comments9
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I love the part where the inventor who was once friends with Rapunzel, however turned to the dark side, however his reasons are very solid ones indeed.  hope they do more episodes on him again, and i hope his father gets released in this ice crystals soon.

The rocks are connected to Rapunzel some how, i find it cool, hopefully this season they are not stuck on that island.. but serious leaf creatures that live on the island.. kind of silly. however the mermaid part was rather cool, though the bottom half looks Weird.
I think the show will go on for several seasons each exploring a different arch or theme. With its last season being the full explanation of the dark rocks and the golden flower, culminating in the Tangled Ever After short, Eugene and Rapunzel's wedding.
The first season was kind of fun and bubbly, then got serious, and now the current season seems to blend the comedy with serious plot. But we'r on for a long journey on this one...
Well we will only ever get four seasons period. Not trying to be trollish, it's just Disney fact. Very few shows have gone on for more than four. Seriously, look at your favorite Disney show. It probably only went on for four, in very VERY rare cases five, seasons.  SO I really hope that we will get plenty of information and wonderful story line in the remaining time they have left, aka season three and four. But as far as long journey with many seasons goes.... sadly it's not likely.

As far as content goes:
Quirin is probably alive
Varien, our beloved cinnamon roll child, will probably go good eventually
I really hope Varien would have some sort of cool black rocks tied ability. That would be pretty awesome... as long as he did good things with them.... Insert Uncle Ben here
I suspected as much.
Since the show is aimed at the little ones, they cannot prolong it, if they do the main audience will lose interest, sponsors leave, toys aren't being sold, etc. (I like the business aspect of showbiz too).
I do hope, since it is already mapped out as a whole, the writers don't leave any loose ends. This happens in TV almost all the time.
What I like about this show is that unlike previous Disney movies adapted to TV (Tarzan, Aladdin, The Little Mermaid, Hercules) it does have an actual beginning, middle and end. Unlike others that were mostly a bunch of disjointed episodes. The studio tried to do something more cohesive with Aladdin, but it never came to full fruition.
I do think varian and his father will reuinite i do think quirin is alive. 
Oh yes, eventually I do hope they get back to the character left behind and tie up loose ends. It is not likely for an animated show to do so, but Disney writers may surprise us.
I've only seen the movie, so my question is, why is Rapunzel's hair long and blonde again?
long story short:
found some mysterious black rocks, touched them, seven feet of hair grew out of her head, the hair doesn't have the same abilities(It can't heal it's just unbreakable) and now they're trying to solve the mysteries of the black rocks sprouting up all over the kingdom which seem to be tied to the sun drop (Rapunzel). This is all set between the main events of Tangled, and Rapunzel's wedding.