The possible return of Jimmy Neutron.

Rumors have been going around lately for a continuation of The Adventure's of Jimmy Neutron Boy Genius, The cast have even stated that they have a script ready just incase, could Jimmy Neutron Return for a TV movie like Invader Zim, Hey Arnold, and Rocko's Modern Life?
Comments21
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I liked it as a kid. And I definitely would be interested, but they need to tread very carefully.

It doesn’t have as big of a fan base as ‘Hey Arnold’ or ‘Invader Zim’, wasn’t advertised at a slightly older demographic like ‘Rocko’s Modern Life’ and had not only a spin-off in the form of the Sheen show but also a full length movie. Both the spin-off and the movie audience reaction was...mixed at best. (I actually enjoyed the soundtrack more than the movie.)
I am going to say this. JN was a waste of time. They had that poor

R-tard Sheen for which I now realize is a stereotype in many ways. I mean stupid friend

Carl Wheezer makes me cry. His hair are really bumps. God almighty if he was of African decent it would be an obvious reference to Carl Winslow.  But instead he is the super stereotype loser nerd character we expect Nuetron to be. He has a crush on his mother...........I mean yum but still ewh.

Jimmy is just another stereotype. I am sorry but thinking about that show was a nightmare itself.
That's cool for the fans...

But blegh, I never liked Jimmy Neutron. :bleh:
I liked it as a kid, but I grew out of it. Especially since the later episodes were kind of screwy, like the episode where Jimmy enters Goddard in a dog competition and the producers were like "Let's add Junk Man to scenes he has no business being in for no reason at all." Also, Planet Sheen was god awful.
I liked Jimmy Neutron as tv series. But I still love the smurfs cartoon series (80's) and The Trap Door (mid 80's british plasticine animation) most. Also Darkwing Duck.
The smurfs village and forest and the castle in The Trap Door are wonderful places I always imagine adventures there.
I loved ‘The Trap Door’. So simple, so fantastic. Bit of mystery, bit of humor, bit of horror. It had everything.

I probably only watched repeats though since I saw it in the ‘90s. In Australia.
If only there was a plush toy of Drutt the spider somewhere in the internet. :( (Sad) 
One of my most favourite characters. It is the pet spider of Berk.

There is a Youtube channel who has all 40 episodes of The Trap Door and I watched it multiple times.
Sometimes it makes me sad that there are only 40 episodes. Someone should make more episodes of it. 
They really should create more episodes. At least to reintroduce kids to stop-motion animation.

Although there are still good shows, there isn’t as much diversity as there was in the ‘80s and ‘90s. So many kids shows nowadays use CGI and a lot of them have similar art styles.
Omg for real?! I love Jimmy Neutron!! Kao Emoji-93 (Excitement) [V5] 
"Hi, I'm Paul."
I didn't care for him that much, but hey, if you liked him then good for you.
I'm thinking of a Jimmy Neutron/Doctor Who crossover. That would be fun.

No, scratch that. A Phineas & Ferb/Doctor Who crossover would be even better.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
YES!!!!  One of my favorite Nickelodeon characters is coming back!  I wonder if the reboot will be better than the original, or a flop like Teen Titans Go and The Powerpuff Girls.
I actually loved Jimmy Neutron when I was young! Everything seems to be getting a reboot these days though. Even so, it'd be nice to see what they do with it!
I'd be okay with this
Oh, it's coming back? Childhood me would be quite pleased right about now.

I certainly hope they step it up with the animation, but they keep that charm the characters had years ago.

ok nick, now where's danny phantom's tv movie,, we are waiting my dudes
It hasn't been picked up yet though, but yeah the chances are high and John A. Davis is ready.

and yes Danny Phantom TV movie Nick #goghostagain
I liked the dog