Which Is Better For Anime Streaming For Malaysians?

At the risk of sounding like a veeeeery life-like spambot, I wanna know which service is best if you wanna stream anime.

Should I go for Netflix or Crunchyroll?
What are the pros and cons for each of these service?

Are there any other services out there I should know of?
Comments10
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Netflix sucks.

If you have Hulu over there, that's  probally the best, otherwise definitely go with Crunchyroll(I find it shocking you guys have Crunchyroll, because generally no one pays for lic in Malaysia, but I gets that's only for physical items, streaming is a different beast).
I'm not sure if Funimation streams in Malaysia, but if you're lucky and they do, I highly recommend them.  They have a HUGE library of series to stream from and they range anywhere from the legends and the classics to niche series many have never heard of but may very well become your own cult favorites.  Then again I've received complaints from other internet goers that the Funimation video links I send them are not available in their country, so the odds may not be in your favor.
Broken TV 
I really hope I can find a service that gives me proper English subtitles...

I don't like it when I watch a show with a non-Japanese setting but everyone speaks in Japanese honorifics, like:
"Arthur-sama, have you met with Merlin-dono?".

Fucking cringe...
Did some research, I guess Funimation does NOT stream in Malaysia.  But I think I found a link to some other options for you to browse and make your decision on:
yattatachi.com/legal-anime-str…
Oh that's a good list.

But the only service for Malaysia (Iflix) seems to only have around 20 animes.
Yeah it sucks.  In spite of all the new services that cater to our anime interests, far too many sites barely scratch the surface of what the anime medium offers us fans.  Sometimes it kills have how still little know anime is to the rest of the world.
I think you can either go crunchyroll or animelab. Netflix doesn't really have a wide range of anime and the biggest pro to it is that netflix originals come from there.
If you only want animu: CR, Hidive and Amazon Prime (Tho I havent used the last two)

Netflix doesnt have a lot of animu unless you live in murica.
Ultimately, I think it comes down to whether or not you prefer subs or dubs.

I read that Crunchyroll and Funimation have reached a partnership, and both will be getting a lot more anime. However, Funimation will be transitioning to a dubs-only service, and Crunchyroll will only offer subtitled videos.

So if you're someone that doesn't like dubs, or only likes subs, then Crunchyroll will be the place to go. Plus, they have a wider selection of anime when compared to Netflix.

But if you prefer a mix or dub and sub, Netflix is the one of choice between the two.

I use Netflix because I stream more than just anime, but if all you want to stream is anime, then Crunchyroll may be the clear choice here.