Your favourite video game Trailer(s)?

What kinda trailer made you feel-,

- very hyped.

-Or just set the tone for kinda game this was gonna be?

-Or maybe it was the music in the trailer?
Comments29
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In

The Evil Within 2 trailer. I never heard of the song before. I started to like it after watching the trailer. It was also visually appealing. :D

youtu.be/2fmKrB_u3LQ Set the fun tone plus the music.

youtu.be/9nLahrUTxuQ The dlc I bought the day it came out.

youtu.be/N8VGnRN5-mc We didn’t think it was possible but it happened. And damnit it got us hyped.
Halo 3 ODST- Using live actors.

MGS 4- It wasn't Snake at first. It was a PMC! Showing all the new things that OLD Snake could do. 

MGSV- So much real going on.

Super Smash Brothers Brawl.

Killzone 2 fake trailer.
The Metal Gear Solid 5:Phantom Pain, the redband trailer.

Pretty much all of the Witcher 3 trailers.

Also the Soul Calibur 6 character reveal trailers were enjoyable to watch. :)

I was such a fan of the Soul Calibur franchise, that I felt inspired to do a character trailer of my own
OC just for the fun of it. :)

You can find the link in my commentary beneath my art post here if you like to check it out. :)

SC6 Joey The Conduit by Tenchi8  
LoZ - Twlight Princess. It brings back a lot of good memories before adulthood hit me in the face XD
Here's one for Middle-Earth: Shadow of War that I consider quite unique. What do you think? 

(sorry for the late reply)

Amazing and unexpected with one of the characters ,an american sounding voice commentating through the entire thing. Def unique trailerwise. :D The team who made the trailer really went all out and weren't afraid to show all the things you could do in the game.

Thought so. And better late than never.

Phantasy Star IV.
Something like final fantasy XIII. Around 2:00 made me wanted to get my hands on it ASAP.

youtu.be/hDjkGUM7skk
Frankly I never pay attention.
I love watching crowd reactions to Resident Evil 7. The logo design was sooooo clever.

I also love Tekken 7 trailers, it's just badass when the portraits appear with their names in their stylized font behind with the ease out animation and then the badass Allucard announcer saying their names. 
I saw the Season 2 reveal live, during EVO 2018 and it was soooo epic.

I also love Guilty Gear Strive reveals.

Infamous Second Son was also cool, with their Nirvana cover.
-The Twilight Princess reveal trailer in 2004 with the conan music and how everything looks like a Lord of The Rings movie. 

-A Wind Waker trailer where a hooded girl that might be Zelda tells of the legend of the hero. 

-The Golden Sun trailer that turns an Orchestra into a boss fight. It was even used as an actual boss fight in Dark Dawn for the DS

-Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 where Gabriel (now Dracul) takes on a massive army outside his castle. 

-The Smash Bros Brawl reveal trailer. 

And Some Classics.

-The Zelda NES Trailer with that madman who thinks he's Link. 

-The Trailer for Star Wars on Atari with the guy freaking out. 

-The Joust Trailer...its a bit hard to explain, you have to watch it for yourself. It's incredibly Surreal. 
Back in the day Ace Combat 5's trailer was cool as hell
Super Mario Odyssey's trailer threw me through a loop when I first watched it, especially the second one that featured "Jump Up, Superstar!" and showed off the cap-ture mechanic.
I was a bit taken aback too by the graphics, like "Wow how far we have come in terms of graphics"  the water and sand looked so realistic. And then part about a t-rex with an mustache. Llama Emoji 34 (Sexy Smile) [V2] 
The trailer for New Pokémon Snap!  I loved the original and played it all the time when I was a kid, and I'd been hoping for a remake or sequel for the longest time.  Seeing the new trailer was a dream come true :)
Wrath of the Lich King
Demon Souls PS5 Remake
SWTOR has great cinematic patch/expansion? trailers.

- The Skyward Sword trailer where it’s raining Hylian Shield’s and Master Swords.

- The Japanese Majora’s Mask trailer where the moon is gonna crush a guy in his apartment building if he doesn’t beat the game fast enough.

- The old Ocarina of Time 64 trailer where it says “Wist thou get the girl? Or play like one?”.
All Ark survival evolved trailers are to awesome!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=vg-TIP…
The best game trailer I’ve seen in recent memory is the 2017 Breath of the Wild trailer. The music and the way everything is framed is so amazing—truly conveys everything that’s great about that game. 

youtu.be/zw47_q9wbBE