Free games and mods for during and after lockdown

Exactly what it says, I'm looking to find the best FREE games for during and after lockdown. Because lets face it, government leaders are too fucking buddy-buddy with corporate parasites and WILL do all they can to suck up money rather than say, investing in massive infrastructure projects to create new jobs such as renewable energy. And even if they weren't are simply too lazy, stupid and self-absorbed to act (looking at you Morrison and Trump).

Here's my links to free games...
Alisa: The Awakening (demo)
A Playstation 1 style game that is actually Playstation 1 styled, Alisa: The Awakening is set in a life sized doll house. PS1 style gameplay (it does have a shop system though, not a real-life one just a purely in-game shop like Resident Evil 4), PS1 style unique setting, PS1 style god-awful voice acting. It's got it all. It's a tribute to past games like Resident Evil and Silent Hill but doesn't rip them off wholesale.

www.alphabetagamer.com/alisa-t…

Dread Delusion (demo)
Imagine a game like Skyrim, the setting is a Norse style land, the sky is blue, there's elves, there's orcs, the fantasy setting is SO. VERY. STANDARD. Maybe there's differences in the lore but it won't matter in the game.

Dread Delusion is not like that, it takes place in a corrupted land ruled by a mechanical god, the game starts with you being sent on a quest by the Clockwork God to find the source of this corruption, noting your chances are zero, the first thing you notice when stepping outside is the the sky is fucking reddish-purple. There's some kind of pink sphere in the sky, possibly a planet and it looks way too close for comfort. A 1st person dark fantasy RPG with a distinct aesthetic, Dread Delusion has that unfortunate problem of the PS1 era of the polygon ceiling. But the atmosphere is something to behold.
www.alphabetagamer.com/dread-d…

Epic Battle Fantasy series
A series of Turn-Based RPG games, each of which improves over the last entry. Playing them in order isn't necessary for them to make sense. 3, 4 and 5 also paid versions with extra non-story content on Steam.
EBF 1: www.newgrounds.com/portal/view…
EBF 2: www.newgrounds.com/portal/view…
EBF 3: www.newgrounds.com/portal/view…
EBF 4: www.newgrounds.com/portal/view…
EBF 5: www.newgrounds.com/portal/view…

Madness: Retaliation
A simple tactical RPG game set in the universe of Madness Combat, in Madness Retaliation you'll be meeting old faces and slicing them into halves or shooting them into bloody chunks. The game doesn't really take itself seriously and feels more in line with dark comedy of the older animations where Hank's allies are implied to be ditching him to go have fun at a party.

Road of the Dead
What do you imagine when you hear the word's "zombie game"? I imagine a serious game with a dramatic story and slow-paced gameplay, probably a sandbox game. Maybe with various mutant zombie types to switch up gameplay and finally, it refuses to use the fucking word "zombie", treating it the way an anime schoolgirl treats her crush.

Well Road of the Dead creator Evil-Dog disagrees with this, and here's his argument. Road of the Dead is a simple game racing along a highway against zombies and soldiers. Run over enemies to gain points to upgrade your car with and avoid civilians. Road of the Dead is high octane, arcadey fun.

Unfortunately while more polished it's sequel doesn't feel as high octane or as focused as the original, you play as two soldiers meaning the military are no longer enemies, the gunplay is better (in that you use guns) and the mutant super zombies now chase you giving you a good excuse to use guns but you have to stop and fight zombies while upgrading the car or picking up civilians or bringing civilians to a safehouse for points. Even though it's quick it still slows the game down because you're doing it often. It's still a great game, but removing military enemies removes quite a bit of the high octane badass atmosphere of the original.

Both have bonus modes to play.

RotD 1: www.newgrounds.com/portal/view…
RotD 2: www.newgrounds.com/portal/view…

World's End series
A dark comedy tactical RPG that allows you to throw most objects, including chairs, crates and corpses to block off enemies, kill enemies and gain access to areas you otherwise couldn't get to, then cut off access to enemies. World's End currently has 3 chapters and you need to play them in order to understand what the fuck is going on, not to mention you can transfer the save of each completed game to the next.
www.newgrounds.com/portal/view…
Comments6
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Call of Duty: Warzone is surely one of the better games to choose this lockdown especially for all the FPS and BATTLE ROYALE fans. It is the latest release by CALL OF DUTY game series which is free to play and can be played on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC. I strongly recommend all the gamers to give this game a try and I am pretty sure that you will like this awesome game. I am also playing this game in these days and really enjoying it. Should you look to find any kind of information about the game including lots of helpful content on improving your game, you may checkout websites like DownSights.Com which will surely help you get more wins often.
There are a lot free games out there, from digital store like steam or epic, ^_^
I know, but the point is to show the best ones to anyone who looks at this thread. Which is why I gave an explanation of the games and described what each one was.
oh, for MMO games have you try warframe? if you in to a space ninja shooting and looting stuff ^_^ and its free.
I actually have and am a fairly regular player. This thread isn't so much for me, it's more for anybody looking for free games to play.