Comix Zone is a liehttps://e.deviantart.net/emoticons/o/omg.gif

I saw the sprites for comix zone (sega genesis) and they are a lie! If you look at actual comics, you will notice they have a consistent tendency to shade to black. This is pretty rare in animation (which is probably why it wasn't in the game) but the premise of the game is looking like a comic. Now that I think of it, I haven't seen much that is expecially comic-bookish outside of the panels that you travel through. The game lied to you.
Comments8
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
SEGA of japan did not help them one-bit with Sonic Xtreme . For them it is  1921681001.id/  19216811.cam/ in the past. Point taken is that Senn and his team ( including his wife ) worked on
SEGA of japan did not help them one-bit with Sonic Xtreme . For them it is in the past. Point taken is that Senn and his team ( including his wife ) worked on
OMFG, you really blew the lid off THAT conspiracy... And to think, they almost got away with it too.
OP wants Ned and Maude Flanders ( Aka Senn ) to make an updated HD 4k version of Comix Zone.
Comix Zone is about an Generation X artist who was sucked into the world of his comic he was working on. If he fails the antagonist he created would become real in his world an wreak havoc. It is simjular to the invention ( pre-dates it ) of "Beetle Borgs" ( which was really Kamen Rider ) where characters from a comic book and his evil comic book artist brother would come to life as long as they have the "Beetle Borg" powers. It even crossed over with "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" at one point.

There was all kinds of affects and to be honest the way the story progressed was amazing. Think about if "Master hand" from Kirby games was always on the field while you play manufacturing new enemies every five seconds.

Another factor is the game called "The Ooz" also was a creation of SEGA of America team ( Senn ) and others.

You would have to be thinking along the lines of

"Hardware"
"Fortress II"
"Eco Dome/ Bio Dome"

Or any film where the characters was transported to a fictional universe.

And other post apocalyptic neo future crystal age mentality. The 1990's was an age of the second Renascence and near peace.

Point being with the "Second Cold War Japan v. the world"
where A.I. was being implemented via time. Talking clocks, car phones, and other digital extremes.

You can even ask Senn about the issue itself. Which was
SEGA of japan did not help them one-bit with Sonic Xtreme . For them it is in the past. Point taken is that Senn and his team ( including his wife ) worked on
Sonic 2+3+Knuckles and most likely even Sonic CD, which had three or more different teams for the PC games.

"Comix Zone" was Senn ( the team he and his wife was apart of ) ability to produce a game of their own under the SEGA of America name.

SEGA of America programmers and artist was only assembled for the Sonic 2 + 3 + Knuckles game. "Comix Zone" was their big break

Meaning they could "get paid" while making a game they could collect income off

"Comix Zone" was their only real successful product and they did it with extreme grace in my opinion. To experience the game you should checkout both the Genesis and PC versions. Both are different. In my opinion the Genesis version should be a lot better for some reason.

Want to ask Senn himself you can go visit his website where a forum was. They recently screwed around with the forums and even deleted all the previous posts.

www.senntertain.com/

Senn wife also got sex from a black guy she can not forget about............anyways

Point is that outside of "Comix Zone" Senn never made anything worth talking about and now that Senn ( and his wife ) are "Back in Bed" with SEGA again. They completely revamped their FAQS page and everything is different. Less contacts more corporate bs.
What? Are you saying they can't light a fire underwater?
Hqdefault by Katforce

Wait, that's illegal.