I love the NECA Spyro The Dragon Action Figure!

www.instagram.com/p/By3yiEJDwm…

This is honestly one of the most detailed action figures I've ever seen of one of my favourite characters! There are so many articulations! The only down side is that the hands and feet were put on the wrong way and the upper body falls off from time to time. But thankfully you can safely pop them out and put them back on with no problem! 💜 9/10!

Do you guys have this figure too? If so, how are you liking it? :D
Comments17
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I just happened to get him on my birthday, my he's a detailed figure. <3
Agreed! :D I also just got the standard Crash one not too long ago! :D
It looks cute.
Where do I get one? I need it!
I got mine at EB Games, which is the Canadian Gamestop! So you can get it at any of those stores! :D
Doesn't help me, I live in the UK and our local stores are really crap when it comes to trying to find gaming merch.
Oh, my bad. Have you tried looking at the UK Amazon? Edit: I found to Amazon link for you: www.amazon.co.uk/Neca-Dragon-A…
Ah, cheers! I'll bookmark that for when I can afford it! I'm genuinely surprised the price tag for these isn't too ridiculous!
No problem! I got mine at $35 CAD. It was a great price, especially since I went to a convention and someone was trying to scam me for $49 CAD for it. 
:nod: Probably is better to buy online instead of at conventions,  I know merch dealers often overprice their wares.
View all replies