Any classic Mega Man fans? What's your favourite game in the series?

Mine are 7, 11 and 10 personally.
Comments22
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
give me a break everyone know the best is the

"Rockman zero" on the gba not the NDS ( which has faults ) and the sad part is that it ended too soon. They even have CD and the commercials themselves are ultra cooo.

Thing about original Megaman is that while Megaman VII out-did em all not to many agree with the art-direction. You have to really be a true SNES maniac to appreciate it. Same with Castevania first time on SNES. The other time is a port of the PCE game.

Original NES rockman is questionable. They all are interesting and good.

1. Intro to MM
2. Fight the dragon and Dr. Wily is Kamen Alien?
3. Blues enter the saga
4. Dr. C bs ( really Dr. W
5. Robot Olympics
6. Megaman Rush fusion armor

I forget which is which but they all have there logic and scenario.

I could even say that Sega Saturn FPShooter adventure game

I think the MM7 game on the SNES is best because you get a grip on all characters. Rockman and Forte is kinda flawed because your getting the idea that Forte is Zero ( a redesigned forte ) and is only game where Forte shows off his powers. What I really hate is how Forte is Dr. Wily creation but goes out of his way to destroy Wilys other robots just to prove "I am the only one you need to defeat Rocks" mentality.

MM7 give you Forte/Bass and Megaman/Rush ( not too sure ) Fusion fighting each other. Otherwise no other game give you that option at all.

Again the whole idea that Zero and Forte are separate robots is a joke. Even Bass/Treble body is recovered in MMX as a skeleton dog you fight before facing Sigma.
mine are 7, 2 and 11
cool. I find 7 to be pretty underrated. 
well no idea about that ^^; but tbh this was the first Mega Man game i ever tried and introduced me to the franchise most notably the X series
for me, 3 and 7
I really liked 9! great music (even though they usually do), nice snappy controls, fun levels, fun bosses, fun wily levels, cool powers! + DLC to play as Classic Protoman ++ Achievement challenges!

Besides that -- most of them are good. Shoutout to Megaman 6 for a cool 'warrior' theme to the bosses, and levels that split to varying difficulties, and are replayable. 
I loved the robot masters (particularly galaxy man and splash woman - cool to see a female robot master for once)and their abilities in this game! I think out of all the games, 9 had the best powers. Wily stages were also great as well. My only problem with 9 is that some of the level design feels a little cheap compared to the others. Maybe that's just me, my first playthrough of 9 was hellish compared to the other games but I felt it was a lot more enjoyable playing through it the second time.
I hate Megaman, and i don't mean that in a negative way. I have Megaman X, Xtreme, 2, Megaman 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, as well as the Legacy Collection which also has those games, Megaman Zero Collection, Megaman ZX, and ZX Advent.

And i've not been able to finish any of them. I like the characters the music and everything but it's just not for me. They're too hard.
Fair enough, they're not for everyone. They're hard games to get into and harder still to master. Megaman 2, 11 and I think 10 have different difficulty levels if that sounds more appealing and you wanna give them a go :)
My favorite game in Megaman 2, I always thought it was the best version until I followed Techgara's advice and decided to play Megaman 11. The new art style initially turned me off as well, as it was not as immediately appealing as the 80s-inspired throwbacks seen in Mega Man 9 and 10. But Mega Man 11 won me over with its delightfully amped-up difficulty and cool time-stopping ability that makes its challenges (barely) possible. The moments I had to take in the scenery were few, but Mega Man 11 taught me that feeling like Mega Man is more important than looking like Mega Man.
Yeah. The new 2.5d graphics originally had me worried as well, but after playing through it I feel it fits quite well. The backgrounds are very vibrant and colourful which fits with the more lighthearted tone of the franchise. It reminded me a bit of powered up, but a little less chibi. I like the new voice acting and that 11 had a bit more story to it than most of the games. The charge shot and slide making a comeback was awesome, never got why 9 and 10 removed those featuresOverall, I was impressed as to how much 11 felt like a classic megaman game right out of the 80's. The only thing I was disappointed by was that overall the game was a little too short for its price and that megaman was the only playable character. I would have loved to see a playable roll, bass or protoman or maybe even the ability to play through the game as the robot masters, like in powered up. Looking forward to 12, whenever that comes out!
Mega Man 2 is always gonna be my favorite.
MM2 because I'm better at it than playing Mega Man X.
5, especially the ending. 
Only ever managed to beat 2 and powered up (It counts!). Always wanted to get into these games but I'm horrible at them.
I love powered up. It's a shame it was only released on the psp, it was an awesome game. 
Whichever one added the charge shot. I think that was 5
Megaman 7, 6 and 2.

these are good games.
I like 6 and 2 as well. I think megaman 2 is very fun to replay multiple times, doing different boss orders. I find the rush adapter in 6 really fun to use.