A message to CD Projekt Red

I know you look on here as your constantly tracking down your favorite artists and cosplayers. I know you all look on here so i am directing this to all of you. I've also contacted you throughout Twitter. I'll also end up contacting you all through YouTube. i will not be silent about this.

I haven't been this excited for a video game since Mass Effect 2. I could not be anymore excited for this game. I admit i was not a Witcher fan. I am sorry. I was not a Witcher fan. I grew up with Bioware i had to deal with relentless attacks from the Witcher fanbasis. It didn't exactly help put me in the mood for the Witcher franchise. However im here now. I want to be one of your most loyal fans. So it breaks my heart to see you all bending the knee to SJWs again and again. Now i have to say this.

If you all want to tailor to the non straight community, listen up loud and clear. I am sexually attracted to: men, women, and transgenders. So that means i get extra bonus woke points for being attracted to Everyone. I am also an old school feminist that fought for women and gay rights back in the late 90s to early 2000's.This was back during a time when shows like Family Guy would laugh about beating/ punching/ torturing women. Treating them as little more then objects.

You all want to listen to the constantly triggered nonstop offended LBT?

Well guess what. You got a LGBT really offended and pissed.

I said this before but ill say it again

I DO NOT WANT AND I DO NOT NEED REPRESENTATION!

If you continue to tailor to these crying lunatics, i wont be quiet about it. If you really care about LGBT members, know that your now pissing off an old school member. So i'm now using my woke gay privilege. You all tailor to non straights like making people trending in youtube just for being gay. Ok. I love every gender and im enraged.

Please CD Projekt Red. PLEASE. I am begging you to not tailor to these weirdos. I am begging you as nicely as i can. Please stop tailoring to these lunatics. I dont want this to escalate because you wanted to get mega WOKE. Please. I am your target audience. I paid in advance full price for your collectors eddition and i want to buy the game again. Your Woke fans dont buy your games. Please dont spit on your fans.

and especially dont spit on your loyal LGBT fans. That is all i have to say
Comments55
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I think it would be better to write this as a e-mail to the developer instead of making a thread on Deviantart

And about the SJW thing......it's ironic that "anti-SJWs" have become just like their enemies: annoying and noisy as hell
And him, blocking us, is proving our point.
Not only blocking but also very egotistical and hypocritical, my debate with him proves it all.

He boasts himself being a winner by responding to only one of my arguments, and shut down the debate by blocking me.

He claimed me of ignoring facts, arguments, and throwing labels when he himself done it so, calling me a bot.

Apparently even for a rational debate, debunking his arguments only leads to shut down the whole debate by blocking. He just can't admit himself being wrong.
If he keeps doing this, that block list will be full by the end of this year.

And you wonder why some of his threads got no responses! :lol:
you can make as many fake accounts as u want. I dont have a limit on blocks of SJWs

also youll be happy to know snowflake that i did email them

They're not even appealing their product to the SJW. PC Gamer attacked them for the trans ad within the game, when they failed to realize the whole point of the game's setting. Someone in Reddit were seeing Mike's idea of a mixed-ethnic gang called "Animals" as some sort of racism, when Mike himself pointed out the whole point of the naming.

I hardly listen to Cyberpunk-related news, except some controversies they get, but I do heard they put alot of representations not just trans people according to YongYea. Latinos, Asians, Blacks, and etc. They don't have ill-intent to push any agenda just because they have representation in their game.

If you really want to know whether they do this for the SJW or not, do note that they joked about assuming someone's gender and received backlashes last year ago.

I kindly please you should be more informed about what they're getting to rather than complaining about them thinking an idea of adding representation of transgender people, believing that the SJW took over them.
you got white supremacist groups like rock paper shotgun and PC Gamer fighting with the black creator of this franchise, telling him how he should feel. That the straight white men leading these groups know more about black oppression then the black man that went through it. Furthermore you got Anita Sarkessian trying to weasel her way in. Now granted they went through all of this shit and more during Witcher 3. Yet they held their ground and they didnt tailor to the SJWs. They stood their ground despite all the SJWs screaming and crying wanting to make the Witcher 3 blacker then Ethiopia but they never gave them what they wanted and the game sold like crazy. However they added transgenders into the game because the SJWs asked for it

I dont trust them when they gave in to one of their requests. I dont mind i dont care if transgenders are in the game which they are. Thats fine. The whole point of the franchise is transhumanism so i get it. However you gave in to a request that the SJWs made. Not the sane logical people. So i dont trust you the moment you give them anything.

Now im hoping and praying they wont give them anything else. They will hold their ground but i dont know. Its a long time away until April and they already gave them one thing. Im just hoping to god thats it. No more. Im hoping they continue to hold their ground against these racist sexiest extremists but i know you never ever apologize to the SJWs. They did that too. They apologized to the SJWs. I dont trust CD Projekt Red at all when they apologized to the SJWs and gave them something they wanted

to me it shows they are weak and i hope to god they stand strong. Dont give in anymore. Im doing everything i can across here but mainly Twitter to try and drown out these sexiest racist SJWs
No they are not. Both Rock Paper Shotgun and PC Gamer were left-leaning and overly sensitive about the setting that Cyberpunk in. PC Gamer cited a comment from ResetEra.

Gamasutra just asked if they considered a transgender option into the character setting. There's nothing wrong with it and transgender doesn't always means involved in SJW agenda. Mike's intent is to adding representation of various ethnics, genders, and etc for his likings, not the SJW's likings.

CD Projekt Red aren't weak and were taking stance against the mainstream medias' attacks. Mike himself took stance personally in Reddit and even admitted he's tired of people telling him what he should be offended at.

Anita Sarkeesian isn't involved in any known attacks against Cyberpunk. Not like she was relevant to this date.

The problem is you are overly sensitive about people adding transgender option into the game, like how the mainstream media tends to be overly sensitive in everything.

Edited:
The OP blocked me after debunking his/her arguments. The OP only responded to one of my arguments, Anita's controversy to be specific, and claimed itself victorious, even though the OP didn't refuted the rest of my arguments, and claimed me of ignoring facts, arguments, and throwing labels, when the OP ironically did all of those at me.

I was about to talk the OP about Anita trying to get her relevance back by using the Cyberpunk controversies, but oh well. Really makes the OP look like a professional.
"Anita Sarkeesian isnt involved in any known attacks against Cyberpunk"

Well since your choosing to ignore evidence including her threatening the company. Actually theres a lot more things your ignoring but that's the biggest one. So if your going to ignore my arguments and ignore facts, rushing to just throw around labels like overly sensitive, you fully expose yourself. I admit you were smarter then the usual bot but it seems even you cant break your programming. Im glad i won this argument. You couldnt beat me and reduced to ignoring facts and instead throwing around labels.
HOLY CRAP DUDE YOURE RIGHT! Just look at this video!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpFF8O…
Satire or not, that was painful to watch (more painful than the OP's threads and comments).
The OP is a mega autist.  Like all anti SJW. 
Namely those who huffed too much of their own farts. Never go full fart huffer.
They huffed Sargon's~
And thus, explains WHY they're all being hated because he was in their group, turned it into shit before moving to other groups.
Honestly at this point anti-sjws are the new sjws. They get offended over everything, everything in the media has a 'hidden agenda' to them, complain about shit as pathetic as 'boner culture' etc etc. All they do is bitch and complain on their skeptic youtube channels to an echo chamber, clogging up the youtube recommended list with bullshit. 

They're two sides of the same coin, anti-sjws act exactly like the group they claim to be against. Can't believe people are so blind to it. 

Edit: Nice use of the block button Rolue. Makes you look really capable of having a compelling debate. Anyway here's my response;

I don't use labels lol. Anti sjws call themselves anti sjws. And both sides use labels to strawman the other side.

Anti sjws use cuck, feminazi, npc, misandrist, racist etc.

Sjws use incel, neckbeard, misogynist, racist etc.

They're both as bad as eachother and operate on sheep mentality :)
OP blocks people when he gets called out for being his own worse enemy. This is why you never go full retard in the groups you're in.
thank you i take that as a compliment and your label has failed. Your complaining and immediately jumping to labels. Oh im not offended or mad. Im laughing. You all are so predictable. You immediately run to labels to win your arguments. Instead of actually trying to have a compelling argument, you run to screaming and throwing around labels like: sexiest/ racist/ mysogonist/ alt right/ white man/ straight/ Nazi

You just look for any label you can think of since your incapable of having any intelligent conversation
Sheesh, you're really are a weird guy, huh? Of course CDPR like all development studios should have the creative freedom to do the kind of game they want, no exceptions. And then people like you come along and find ways to be offended. Do you realize just how ridiculous you are being right now? It's just a game, deal with it.
No. you completely missed my entire point. By the way i know your in Finland so good on that. Your in a country that doesnt give a shit about any of this so good on that. Great for Finland but Deviantart isnt Finland. Careful talking about the LGBT as a disease that wants to consume and eradicate all straight people. Deviantart isn't Finland. I am actually an LGBT against other LGBT because i dont support the fanatic extremist violent lunatic LGBT. Hell i fully stand against them and everything i do is against them. However careful going around talking about them as diseases. Youll see Deviantart is full of them and they are all like rabid animals.
Well, it's still a silly thing to complain about still. Let developers do what they want and that's it. Feedback can be nice and all of course. But as long as there's people out there being outraged over the smallests of things, can we say developers are truly independent anymore and not beholden to their rabid fanbase?
Funny thing is. It actually makes sense to the game's lore. So, I can see why they are going through with it.

All I ask is that they don't front stage them. Like what other companies commonly do in TV shows. We get enough LGBTQ characters hogging up the screen on TV shows.
I don’t care if you want transgenders in the game. Sure fine go for it I’m ok with this! But don’t appeal to the SJWs!! You already did once. The sharks have smelled blood and now their goddess Anita Sarkessian has arrived.

Aka the disease that killed Bioware.

I don’t want them to appeal to these fanatic SJWs anymore then they already have. I am pansexual so I don’t have any problem with transgenders. My war isn’t with them. My war is with the SJWs. There are hundreds to thousands of SJW trolls on here and they know who they are
Of course not. It's just that this time they actually have a good point (Which is a first out of a million subjects they got triggered by...). But, usually, I don't listen to what they have to say. It 99.97% of the time it's just a big fuss over nothing.