your favourite overwatch hero?

mine is Moira 

and Junkrat 
Comments23
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
mcree is my top favorite hero. I used to hate genji cause he looked a bit cliché, but after playing as him, I thought he was a bit cool. lucio is my favorite support hero. and orisa is the best waifu cause she Aku - EXTRA  THICC EXRTA THICC
D.Va and Brigette are my two favourites! :D
D.va because her mech reminds me with ED-209. And Zenyatta is surprisingly fun.
Seeing as how I've over 500 hours on Reinhardt... I'd have to say Reinhardt.

Charging annoying squishy DPS flies is one of the most satisfying things in any game, as well as landing monstrous Earthshatters.

Reaper is an honorable mention, as my preferred weapons in games are typically shotguns and I also love his design to death.

No pun intended.
I main Torbjorn (harkens back to my TF2 Engie main days), but sometimes I'll play Zenyatta, Soldier76 or Reinhardt.  Hadn't tried Bridgette or Moira yet though, how do they hold up?
Tracer

She’s hot
Moira! She's my main now. I still love the Mercy design as well, I used to be a Mercy main before Moira.

But I also like Torbjorn, Zenyatta, Ana, and many more! :la:
Started collecting Overwatch figures :XD:
moira is my main too!! yay :D
Wohoo! Moira mains FTW :la:
Orisa and Roadhog are my two overall favorites. Others include Tracer, Sombra, Bastion, and Doomfist.
Torbjorn, Orisa, Symmetra, and Mercy are who I play the most.

My favorite character is Bastion (seriously how could you not love them.)
honestly I don't like Bastion that much xD He annoys me so much when in the enemy team and that makes me not want to play him
XD I feel you, but have you seen the animated short for them? It's so cute. What I meant is that they're my favorite character to write (in fanfiction. I'm super into the story and characters.)
Reaper, Mercy, Tracer, and Lucio
Mmmmmmm
Tracer, Sombra, Orissa, Mei, and Zenyatta.
Junkrat, Mercy and Brigitte
junkrat, dva, and mercy
we almost have the same faves :'D I just dont like mercy. but my boyfriend plays her all the time
zenyatta is my ultimate fav xD supp

but my bf loves if i play mercy xD
Brigette. Because I like to whump people while also being able to heal ^^
D.va is my favourite, for character design mainly (though her ult if played right is hilariously trolly and that works fine for me too). I also like Roadhog and Bastion.