June 13
Link

Statistics

Replies: 6

Been playing Halo: CE lately.

:iconthecunningcondor:
TheCunningCondor Featured By Owner Jun 13, 2018  Student Filmographer
What's your take on this 2001 classic?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconmental-retardation:
mental-retardation Featured By Owner Jun 14, 2018
I remember when the servers were shut down. I used to play on pc.
:iconcrumblindave:
CrumblinDave Featured By Owner Jun 13, 2018  Hobbyist Interface Designer
Been quite some years since I played it, but it really was a good game in my opinion. I remember beeing slightly disapointed regarding the repeative level design but overall very enjoyable. Halo 2 was quite fun aswell, never played any of the latter games in the series though.
:iconthecunningcondor:
TheCunningCondor Featured By Owner Jun 13, 2018  Student Filmographer
Yeah I think everyone agrees that Halo: CE's weakest point is the repetition throughout the 2nd half.
:iconignisferroque:
IgnisFerroque Featured By Owner Jun 13, 2018
This and Oni pretty much marked the end of good Bungie for me. Maybe the version they originally had planned, before MS bought them, would have been better but I pretty much disliked the result, especially the repeating levels in the second half of the game. Also, the silly looking aliens. Dunno, not a fan.
:iconjphyper:
Jphyper Featured By Owner Jun 13, 2018
I still pop it in from time to time as well. I have some good memories playing around with co-op with my brother.
:iconbrodskales:
brodskales Featured By Owner Jun 13, 2018   Writer
I still LAN it.

Good soundtrack, great gameplay, great graphics.

Most AAA developers couldn't develop a game that good today...shit, Bungie couldn't make a game as good as Halo CE today.
Add a Comment: