Bloodborne/Dark Souls/ Demon Souls...

Can you cope with the extreme difficulty these games present? :icongo-on-plz:
Comments13
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I started with the first Dark Souls and yea, it kicked me around a bit during my playthroughs, but grew to adore it, and I'm nowadays a master at that particular entry in the series. I hated DS2, currently playing through DS3 (Only on Vordt at the moment) Also loved Bloodborne. Still can't play it without getting about a mile from the TV screen, but most of the boss fights were really more down to good timing than anything else more complicated.
Extreme? Nah.. Difficult.. Yes. Most players just suck, including me. Ornstein and smough were my nightmare before i found out that i can just spam crossbow while staying out/dodging of their attacks.
Only some places and bosses are insane. Example: i steamroll lost sinner in DS2 but lose 2 effigies doing the pursuer (if i cant ballista cheese it) - few examples.
--
In some cases it's nice change of "i'm telling you to walk here, do not go to that area or i need to kill you to get back on the hallway" games.
Yes. It just takes a while to get past certain bosses.
I picked up Bloodborne for $20 and I love it. But it sure as hell does not love me back. Haven't played any other From Software games tho.

I've been thinking about picking up the first in this line of games tho, Super Mario Sunshine. I'm just a little intimidated. Also it's a tad pricey.
I haven't beaten any of the games because they're a pretty big investment and I've been playing other games, but they're on my to-do list. From what I've played of them, though, once you get into a certain rhythm they're not that hard, and you just have to accept that dying is a part of the game.
I have yet to have a successful experience with Bloodborne, but after inter actions with some fans and players, I have realized it's tactical and slow stage and thought, not the typical rush in and attack like I'm use to, but I'll brave and figure it out sooner or later, bought it, so why not, eventually.
When I first played Dark Souls 2, the difficulty hit me like a ton of bricks, given it was the first of these games I've ever played. That being said, now that time's passed since then, giving me a chance to reflect on it, I'll totally play Bloodborne in the near future. I can't help but want to play it, despite how difficult it is. I'll cope.
The only I didn't finished yet was Bloodborne and Souls 3. I'm at the doors of facing Gael and the Nameless King before finishing the third, and I spent too long without playing Bloodborne, and even though I left it on a similar stand that I left 3(with only Lawrence, the Orphan and the two last bosses left to finish it), I started it over recently... couldn't even remember what button did what.

I really used to play those games a lot, but I guess I don't have the time and patience one needs to invest on those games as I used to.
Sure, I've played and beaten Phantasm on Touhou 7 after countless tries. Those games look like fun even though I haven't played them. :D
Yes, but I take breaks in between extended sessions for the sake of sanity.
I have finished them all in a way.

Running ng +3 on bloodborne and ng +4 dark souls, demons is great but I was only interested in the atmosphere so only trying different build playthroughs.