Life is Strange

Alright, who watched Episode 4 and called it right from the start?

I've got an instinct for this stuff, i swear every single time i'm HARDLY even surprised.
Comments105
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I JUST FINISHED EPISODE 4 BRO
getting all the episodes right now, hope this is good :la:
overrated annoying garbage for teens :I
All 4 episodes + installing in around 10 hours? You have only yourself to blame for rushing through the game.
u can clean an episode within an hour and there´s not much else to teh game than sitcom drama and thoughts of a teen girl, featuring major puzzles as ex. find beer bottles #OfficialSealOfWow
That's the point; To not rush the episodes. If you'd actually pay any attention to detail, you'd get so much more out of it. There's a reason it's top tags include ''Atmospheric'' and ''Mystery''. Just rushing the episodes is the same if you watch a movie without paying any attention to it.
used to be cool game before i saw your bullshit :B now i just dont give a fuck 
Honestly Jefferson was kind of on my radar as well. I didn't outright suspect him but the way he interacted with Kate before she jumped (I watched Cry's playthrough and he was a question off from saving her ;^;) and how that was never resolved made me a little suspicious. The way he interacted with everybody seemed a little too... how shall I say, unassuming? The fact that everybody loved him set off some alarms, to say the least but I was hoping that I was wrong. Oh well - I guess the universe just wants Chloe to die or be dying and that's that.
I freaked out when Chloe got shot in the head and Max couldn't use her powers. But when I saw Mr Jefferson look down at Max I was just thinking him saying, "That's for not entering the contest." xD
Pfffff ahahahaha oh god, way to de-traumatise something =p
Aaahgad I can't wait for episode 5. It was somewhere in October it came out, right?
only episodes 1 & 3 were good IMO, it kinda got boring and predictable towards the end :P
uh three months from now so yes, right around then ^.^
Does this Life is Strange thing have that weird problem that Remember Me had where the main character constantly does stuff that contradicts the entire moral of the game?

Or did DONTNOD figure out not to do that this time around?
well i made katy commit suicide, got the BFF in a wheelchair and killed her 3 times, lead chloe´s original dad to a car accident and made her stepdad jobless, threw coke over a homeless guy, bitched to victoria all the time and ruined some parties in the finale so it was a pretty good game :P
-no idea what is this morale you talk of :dummy: 

Also like, isn´t it really annoying when these mass effect clones always start to get clingy towards some common enemy and the whole plot turns super childish vendettafest immediatly :la:
daamn that´s so accurate :lol: someone should link that to the developers´ twitter account and enjoy the heat :la:
Ah i didn't watch that movie... i don't like that sort lol

and what's that?
Only available for Windows.

I need to burn this shitty Mac of mine.
huehuehhue =E 
I had no idea that was coming! D: I watch Pewdiepie play it while I'm drawing and sometimes I miss lines so I forget if Jefferson said anything to hint at his involvement.

~SPOLIERS~

I have a probably stupid idea. What if Rachel isn't dead? They dug and saw/smelled a body in the ground. I'm assuming it was wearing Rachel's clothes since Chloe recognized her. But what if it wasn't actually Rachel's body but another dead person dressed in her clothes? Maybe Kate Marsh? In Nathan's room Max sees stuff from her grave and wonders why the heck Nathan would have it. Maybe he has it as an excuse in case anyone saw him at her grave and asked about it. He could say he wanted something to remember her by or some lie like that. But maybe her body was dug up?
I don't know why they would need to make people think Rachel was dead if she's not though. Maybe they're keeping her alive to use her or maybe she is bad now and working with them?

This isn't really a serious theory; I just wondered about the body because they didn't see her face as far as I could tell. (When they came back they didn't get to dig very long before they were caught.
yeah ditto, i NEVER play games that i buy--i always watch gameplays while i'm doing something else =p it was just a vibe that told me what's up. but as i've been telling other people, they could be misleading us about Jefferson

holy shit i considered the same thing! but it's purely abductive reasoning, and as such, the least likely. The most conclusive evidence we have at best is that her face wasn't shown for 100% confirmation
There are theories that it's actually Nathan's body D: