Don't Forget NiGHTS campaign!

Hi guys, I'm just dropping an important link here that you need to check out if you are a fan of NiGHTS into Dreams or Journey of Dreams, or even if you can't stand the games and just like the character.

There's a new SEGA Allstars game coming out (Sonic & SEGA Allstars Racing) and we believe that SEGA has not put NiGHTS in the main character roster. There has been talks about DLC for the game and NiGHTS fans have been trying to show SEGA that we will buy DLC in order to play as NiGHTS.

You can help us by reading the following topics and sending an email to the addresses given. It won't take you more than 5 minutes, and eitherway you have nothing to lose, even if you're convinced he IS in the game.
[link]

I've played the game myself and it's suprisingly good. It handles well (since the people making it are responsible for working with Outrun and stuff)the graphics are lovely and c'mon.... it even has Ryo Hazuki from Shenmue in! :D

I know it seems nuts that NiGHTS has been in all the other Superstars games as a playable character, and now he might not be, but if you're a fan, trust me on this and just send an email regardless saying you want NiGHTS DLC.

Thanks for reading :)
TRiPPY
[link]
Comments13
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I'd rather NiGHTS wasn't in it. SEGA keeps making more and more gimmicky games as of late and I'd rather NiGHTS not be sullied by having to play football with Mario or space-tennis against characters that are only related by company, etc. Yes, I'd love more NiGHTS stuff, but I want not-shit NiGHTS stuff.
Oh trust me i agree with the gimmicks thing. Gimmicks piss me off and that was one of the reasons JoD flopped bigstyles. I'm not big into sport or racing games either. What this is about is NiGHTS as an IP. NiGHTS was getting great press before JoD was released because the original game kicked ass, but since that game SEGA are more and more unlikely to use NiGHTS again because they don't think the demand is there. The demand IS there but not for shit.
I know how you feel, i don't want shit NiGHTS stuff either.
But something you should know is that although it's a racing game, and gimicky, the team who are making it arent SEGA or Sonicteam. They listen to the fans and they care about the franchises theyre handling. If we can support developers like that (who dont make shit - i've played the game and it's oddly fun and i HATE racing) then its a positive thing for the fans and the gaming industry.
At the end of the day it's a little racer featuring famous and oldskool SEGA characters. It's not a serious game, it's daft. Furries in cars, i mean c'mon. I want NiGHTS to be in there so i can sit online and beat the crap out of a character i hate (like big the damn cat) because NiGHTS is awesome and deserves better than to be elbowed out because they think some other character is better than NiGHTS.

It's a very gradual thing, but over time, good developers like Sumo can make a real difference to our franchises.
But at the end of the day i can understand your stance, i was burned by a lot of shit SEGA games/remakes too so i don't blame you. I'm just sticking up for him so the public dont forget who he is if a decent game ever does get made one day.
Hmm fair enough, as long as it's not being made by Sonic Team. They seem to do exactly what the fans don't want them to do as of the past decade. If it's being made by a third party, I hope it's actually good so then it's obvious it's not the characters or the style, it's SEGA making half-arsed games.
ahahah *hugs* damn straight! SonicTeam really need to take a good look around them and stop thinking their 'great ideas' are so amazing that the fans couldn't possibly be wrong. They really messed up poor NiGHTS with JoD and their stupid decissions. Though to be honest it was the higher ups in SEGA that caused JoD to fail by pushing stupid deadlines onto SonicTeam. There's blame everywhere. And at the end of the day even good publishers like Sumo have to do what theyre told even if they think it might be a bad idea.

Brawl was pretty damn awesome and Sonic was in that. Made by Nintendo, Sonic was cool again. Just goes to show ;)

Sumo have got my full support all the way and thats what's getting me by my non existant balls because theyre good and NiGHTS might be bypassed because some idiot person in SEGA thinks nobody wants NiGHTS.

YES we want NiGHTS, just not shit NiGHTS XD;

So agreed you would not believe.
Thanks guys! :)
TRiPPY, I sent my picture to the Sega email addresses that DiGi posted on the forums. xD

Long live NiGHTS!
Yeah, send in those E-mails and tell your friends! Whether you like the new racing game or not, it's about showing SEGA the fans are still here this time! And it warms the heart to see how involved the community has gotten about it already.
Gaming forum plz.
Fuck me, I thought I'd clicked on the Mac forum.

:iconnelsonplz::iconsaysplz:You're stupid, Aapis.
This campaign is as real as it can get. And we need the support to show SEGA that NiGHTS is still wanted. So please support the campaign and thank you for your time :)