Xbox live Gamertag Thread

Because if PSN can get one. so can XBL.

I'll start the ball rolling. My gamertag is LegoShoes.
Comments1082
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
add me! My gamertag is: spongypizza19

I play mostly Halo 4, Minecraft, NHL 13, Battlefield 3, and Marvel vs. Capcom 3 so if you have any of those games i would be happy to play :)
Chromosoner

Feel free to add; currently in-between getting Gold, but going to as soon as I get some good games to play on LIVE with people
Mine: Magmortar42

I don't get on there much, and when I do, I'm probably either playing Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom (assuming the disc is cooperating with me that night) or something single player. You can add me if you want, let me know if you're from dA though.
OMFGAROBOT. Nuff said. Add me if you want to.
IF YOU GUYS WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW TO ORDER FREE GAMES AN XBOX POINTS OFF AMAZON FOR FREE FOLLOW THIS LINK :) THIS IS NO SCAN YOU CAN EVEN SEARCH IT ON YOUTUBE AND GOOGLE IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME :) [link]
feel free to add dang999
Feel free to add me: Shanghaiaaz.
Mine is Mortem Blade.

Feel free to add me. ^^
MC Myztery

I dont play shooters, just a bit of Borderlands 2, Mass effect 3, Minecraft, Kinect games( guilty pleasure xD) Castlevania HD and Dragons Dogma among other games.
Gamertag (Zero Wishes) Add me if you would like to play Gears of War 3 or any call of duty
I don't have live right now but I play to get it soon. My gamertag is EmersonWolfe
i really want to get the extra pack to make cool art work,so if some is nice enough,can i have some?

[link]
Would have to be lisla :)
Anyone play minecraft online on xbox?
send me a message
i do,yes i found somebody i can play with
o:
Are you a hackerr?
Sakaguchi coming back to SE, Wada out? Campaign reaches 1100 sigs

www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/square-enix-shareholders-bring-back-hironobu-sakaguchi-or-replace-yoichi-wada

A petition campaign to bring back Hironobu Sakaguchi (creator of FF series) has already got 1100 sigs in 5 days.

[link]

Am not sure if it will work, but the least it can do is get media attention to the cause.

I feel Wada is killing SE, and Sakaguchi's return can fix the FF series. Anyone else thing Sakaguchi should come back? I mean when he was at SE they were Squaresoft and making arguably the best FF games and best games on the SNES, PS1
Official Loser
Very fitting for the amount of people I have on my friends list. xD

Come play L4D 1 and 2, Mass Effect 3, and Ghost Recon FS with me. :D
Gamertag: AriSlave

Add me. :3