So Apocolypse from X-men is doing what he is doing because of a woman?

So Apocalypse from X-men is doing what he is doing because of a woman?

Asides for his people being buried alive, abandon by his family, and being sent out on a murder quest by his surrogate father advising him about UFO technology.

I mean it all makes sense now? The limbs, Mr. Sinister, and everything else. How nice.

One unruly woman rejects him and that is what caused him to become the way he was. Seriously.

His parents rejected him.
His adopted family dead.
Then of all things the one woman of his heart cast him away.

Of course I guess it is logical since most men who are naturally good runs into a woman causing him problems.
Comments6
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
So the guy became an evil overlord because he was rejected by some lady?
That sounds pretty dumb.
I know I am like wahhhh@@!!!???

The four part series he even comes back to the woman ( who is now grey and lumpy ) and is like "Baby look at me now" and then goes on a tirade of attempting to find the best of the best of human kind.

That is why he is randomly abducting mutants. I guess all of them are considered the best. Otherwise I would still love to know where the Alien tech came from
If being stood up / dismissed / insulted by potential love interests were a prerequisite for being Crazy, All-Powerful Evil Guy, my legal name should be Magneto Sauron Vader, the Third. 
well, i guess Apocalypse wakes up, and see no reason to love, just to become the fittest of all mutants
Nah nah nah

I am reading X-men and I am wondering where this character came from. Apparently their is a four part mini-series that explains his origins.

That ship and tech you see he uses is all Alien technology from god knows when. Like from a civilization been destroyed.

But him as a Mutant is basically the back story is that he

He was abandoned by his family.
He was raised by nomads who died in an accident.
The person who raised him told him about the tech and where to get more.

Then here it comes Apocalypse was going to throw it all away.
His plans for power and revenge only for one woman. Because she rejected him only for his powers to emerged ( whatever that might be not explained in the series so far ).

By him being rejected he gained some kind of super power and then went back to his original plans of world domination. He literally considered himself to be an ideal human or apex of all human beings evolution.

Again it is not explained

What are apocalypses powers if he uses tech all the time.
Where did the alien vessel come from
Why he does not considered himself a mere mutant but an evolution of man. Basically he is literally that guy from 300A.D

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NV9DS…

In a nutshell that is was Apocalypse is.

He has a weakness
He considers himself a human
But that being said nobody knows what that weakness is.

In my opinion if somebody time travel into the past to the point where the woman rejected him it would write him out of X-men history

....................................................................................................

I would imagine a time-traveling X-men to go and do this but discovers in the future Apocalypses technology prevents him from being deleted or altered from history.