Book/tv show recommendations

So I'm desperate for more adult (open to YA or NA if the characters are mature + not involved in petty school/love triangle drama) romance book recommendations between a heroine and an alpha male or a suave bad boy, especially if they're a power couple.
I would prefer fantasy but I like paranormal/contemporary/historical romance, steampunk, dystopian and crime/thriller.

Some examples of book pairings I like and am looking for:
- Eric and Sookie in Sookie Stackhouse series by Charlaine Harris
- Nevada and Rogan from Hidden Legacy series by Ilona Andrews
- Shiarra and Alec from H&W Investigations series by Jess Haines
- Kate and Volos from Prospero's War by Jaye Wells
- Sara and the Magician from Immortal Vegas series by Jenn Stark
- Most of Laura Thalassa's books
- Lucia and Avery from Silver and Orchards series by Shari L Tapscott
- Eugenie and Dorian from Dark swan series by Richelle Mead
- The Darkling from The Grisha Trilogy by Leigh Bardugo

To see other books I've read, please check my Goodreads: here
If a book is already on my to read list and it fits what I'm looking for, mention it anyway.

I'm also open to tv, anime and foreign drama recommendations, too! (Same thing - alpha male or suave bad boy)

TV/movie pairings:
- Eric and Sookie in True Blood
- Veronica and Logan in Veronica Mars
- Klaus and Caroline in the Vampire Diaries. Loved the relationship between them but hated the series! (Too much angst and petty drama)
- Emma and Killian in Once Upon A Time
- Buffy and Spike
- Jareth from Labyrinth

Anime examples:
My Little Monster, Kaichou wa Maid-sama!, Fruits Basket, Special A, Skip Beat and Kaname from Vampire Knight.
Before anyone recommends Boys Over Flowers - I didn't like it. Since it was set in the real world, he was too much of an asshole for my liking.

I know it's a lot to read but thanks so much!
Comments19
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Locking this thread because I'm not going to be on dA for a while. Thanks for the suggestions!
I recommended Peerless Martial God light novel book because this novel story so nice and I read this novel online at kisslightnovels.info
This is my favorite.
Books:

Brian Jaques Redwall series
Douglas Adams Hitch-hikers series (though the radio series is the original format)
Terry Pratchett's Discworld

TV:

Classic Dr. Who
Quatermass
The Real Ghostbusters
Babylon 5
BSG (both series)
Have I got news for you
QI

Anime:

A certain...(Scientific railgun/Magical index)
Kimi no na wa
Gits: SAC 01+02
SAO
Fairy Tail
Spice and Wolf
Planetarian
Plantetes
Chunibyou demo koi ga shitai
The ancient Magus bride
Accel world
Steins;Gate

Others:

Children of the stones
Moondial
Noggin the Nog
The box of Delights
Knights of God
The News Quiz
I'm sorry I'll read that again/I haven't a clue
Flywheel, Shyster and Flywheel
Yeah, you really need to take the time to READ posts before you comment.

So I'll leave you with this: you have just claimed that the presenter of QI, Sandi Toksvig, is actually straight and is fucking one of the male panellists.

Nope just recommended Qi without saying owt else, also you omitted in your bizarre trollish rant about the other show I suggested that features Sandra.
The majority of your recommendations aren't even relevant to what I wanted to read or watch e.g a romance that features an alpha male or a bad boy.
Seriously, read the original posts before you recommend stuff.
Well that's a shame as I understood you wanted 'adult' Book/tv shows, had you stated fantasy of the same I would have suggested diferrently.
Not sure why you're focused on fantasy when I want to read and watch romance. I listed the genres I enjoy such as fantasy, crime and thriller. This means it can be any genre but the romance I outlined is a must.

Copied from OP:
"I'm also open to tv, anime and foreign drama recommendations, too! (Same thing - alpha male or suave bad boy)" And then I listed my favourite romantic tv/movie pairings. Not all of those examples are fantasy.

You're the only person in this thread who either didn't read or didn't understand my OP. Everyone else has suggested books or tv shows that feature romance.
Check out "Living in Shadows" by Vivian Winters - vivianwinters.com/books/. Kind of dark fantasy meets paranormal romance. 
Wait, are you the author by any chance? If you are, you might want to check the e-book and see if it's the correct version. Maybe re-read it, get it proofread or hire a different editor? There were numerous mistakes like typos, missing words and punctuation errors.
I can see where you're coming from but after reading the sample, I'm going to have to give that a pass. Thanks, though.
cứ xem one piece là vui nhất nhé! bao gói trọn đời :D
I haven't brushed up on this genre for quite some time (which reminds me I should), but The Two Pearls of Wisdom series was quite adequate. (It's called Eon, and its sequel: Eona). It has great action and fantasy, good romance (it should mildly fit your requirements), and decent characters.
That looks good and have put it on to TBR list, thank you! Funnily enough, I just borrowed another book from the same author from the library. Once I've finished the Lady Helen trilogy, I'll move onto her duology.
screeches my goodreads is calista01px2024

the astonishing colors of after and some kind of courage are friggin amazing omg
Hi, I've having trouble finding you on Goodreads so I haven't been able to check out your profile. I looked at those books, though. 'The Astonishing Colors of After' sounds interesting and I looked at reviews but nobody talks about the romance or Axel. Is he an alpha or a bad boy?
ah he's an interesting guy, not much of a bad guy.
Ah, well, I'm only looking for alpha males or bad boys at the moment.