Do you like that kind of humour? XD

.:Tiny flower:. Hello! 
I create a comedy manga-style webcomics "Yuri, Yaoi and Hikikomori in the garden".
I wonder what types of humour do you like, and what do you think about humour in my comics?
Comments4
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
There's many kind of humor.
Do what you find funny and maybe it'll attract others that have the same sense of humor.
ayy sounds like something id love :XD:

if its anything like Seru's Fujoshi Trapped in a Seme's Perfect Body, :D im in!
As a creator you shouldn't really think about what kind of humor people like, and more about what kind of humor your work needs. I think the best humor comes from the characters being who they are, how they react to events, how they behave with certain people, etc. Maybe a funny moment like character A says something dumb and B replies sarcastically "yeah, that sure will work here" could be funnier if instead of saying anything B just smacks A in the head. But it depends on what kind of person B is, and how dumb what A said was. Comedy is very tricky, but you should always trust yourself and what you find funny, and not really worry too much about what other people want. Whoever reads your work and finds it funny, that's the audience you want.

Took a look at your webcomic (only a couple chapters, so maybe not enough) and it's alright. You have a cute drawing style that naturally makes things humorous and that helps a lot. Keep writing and drawing and you'll only get better, and your stories will become more efficient and funnier