Hello, I'm now here I guess

Hi if you're reading this cool. I am sorta just admiring the talented creators that post deviants. I may from time to time write a short story on my journal thingy so if you want to check that out you can. I might post deviants too perhaps. I just mostly want to find myself some friends and take myself out of my comfort zone by actually talking to people without it being necessary. At the moment I try to avoid most interactions but now i want to push myself into being more social and less frightening. So yeah that's it I suppose. Have a good day.
Comments8
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello!
I like to draw, mostly manga and anime but I occasionally experiment with different styles as well.
Nice to meet you!

Hey nice to meet you too, I mostly draw visual aids to help visualize ideas for stories. I looked at your gallery and you have some really awesome works and they all look great. Your manga/anime works are really well done and is far beyond anything I could do. Keep up the great work and have a good day!

Hi ! Welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay ! ;D
I'm a chameleon, I do a lot of different styles (but I'm mainly doing digital works 'cause I'm so far away from home).
I want to be a graphic designer and an illustrator !
I recently made a comeback to DA after a long off hiatus and wow it sure changed a lot ! Exams, ugh. It's one of the reason why I've to go off hiatus ^^'
I love Bleach, I'm a hardcore fan of the manga ~
If you need advices about specific artworks or comments on your art, maybe that will pick your interest ?
Get comments on your work to improve !Hello !I've seen a lot of you that responded positively to my poll, and I'm super happy to write this entry ! ❤️Getting comments and critics here are very difficult, as a lot of you have said to me.Thus, I suggest you to critic one of my works below, and I will comment in return depending on the lenght of your comment. Please, no one word sentence comment like "nice".Of course, if you choose to write many comments I'll give you back the same amount.Also, notify me on this journal which works you want me to comment ! 😊Some examples of my critics and comments :https://forum.deviantart.com/showcase/thumbs/2606554/ The works I would love to get comments :,,,,,For the people who wanted comments ! 🤩@NightRainExplorer @coleman-enthusiast @RenewedEden @snivychibi @Artsy4wolf @Zazolite @Zipdarkmaster @MetalAmethyst @Venya1 @TwilightTheRainbow @BeetrootBubblegumXD@blake66674 @Gwiber49 @XShotoartz @Mecha-Mike @artsy-n-smartsy @skate-mate...
Feel free to ask me questions if you have any, or to chat with me !
Stay safe and have fun ! :D (Big Grin)
Hello and welcome to DA! Nice to meet you!
Some basic things on how to get known:
- Post art regularly (but quality over quantity)
- Be active
- Comment, fave, give llamas and watches to other deviants
- Use the thumbshare forum
- Post your art in groups, preferably large and active ones.
- ProjectComment is great for getting art critique!
Else:
- If you want to know other people, the welcome forum might be the place to be.
- I can also recommend the art forums for any art-related questions!
- DAWelcomeWagon has lots of tutorials about the site and how to navigate it.
- And, of course, have fun!
If you have any other questions, feel free to ask me!
Yo! Nice to meet you! I draw and animate stuff.
Hi and welcome :wave:

deviant = member
deviation = post

you´ll figure it out

keep creating and stay safe !