Hi! I'm new!

Created an account months ago but actually start using it now.  Just notice this forum and want to say hi to everyone.  I mostly draw in anime style, and I draw fanart and more oc's recently.  Kinda shy but really want to make friends and so excited to meet more people that loves to draw!  Still figuring out a lot of things about DaviantArt, please tell me if I'm say something dumb XD
Comments48
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hey!! I'm new here too, and I joined DeviantArt because I heard great things about how supportive and community-driven it is. I'm here to meet new artist friends and get some inspo!! I have no idea how to work it so far, as anyone can tell from my clumsy profile, but I'm hoping using the welcome tools can help me out ahaha 

Hi! nice to meet you! yes DA has been great for me, you will love this place! btw your drawing looks all look gorgeous <3

welcome, i'm new too :D (Big Grin)

Hi new friend nice to meet youXD

welcome to dA! I do similar works as well and would love to be friends.
welcome, keep creating and stay safe !

Thanks you too!

Hello, welcome to DeviantArt! I'm Velvet, a digital artist who draws whatever comes to mind. Nice to meet you!

Hi nice to meet you Velvet! :D

Hiya I checked out some of your work. Solid my friend solid work indeed!
Thank you!  I really appreciate it :D
Hi and welcome, u got some pretty nice stuff in your gallery.
Just be yourself, don´t worry too much about what others might think.

Thanks! I appreciate it! Thank you for telling me that, that is really nice:heart:

Hi ! Welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay ! ;D
I'm a chameleon, I do a lot of different styles (but I'm mainly doing digital works 'cause I'm so far away from home).
I want to be a graphic designer and an illustrator !
I recently made a comeback to DA after a long off hiatus and wow it sure changed a lot ! Exams, ugh. It's one of the reason why I've to go off hiatus ^^'
I love Bleach, I'm a hardcore fan of the manga ~
If you need advices about specific artworks or comments on your art, maybe that will pick your interest ?
Get comments on your work to improve !Hello !I've seen a lot of you that responded positively to my poll, and I'm super happy to write this entry ! ❤️Getting comments and critics here are very difficult, as a lot of you have said to me.Thus, I suggest you to critic one of my works below, and I will comment in return depending on the lenght of your comment. Please, no one word sentence comment like "nice".Of course, if you choose to write many comments I'll give you back the same amount.Also, notify me on this journal which works you want me to comment ! 😊Some examples of my critics and comments :https://forum.deviantart.com/showcase/thumbs/2606554/ The works I would love to get comments :,,,,,,,For the people who wanted comments ! 🤩@NightRainExplorer @coleman-enthusiast @RenewedEden @snivychibi @Artsy4wolf @Zazolite @Zipdarkmaster @MetalAmethyst @Venya1 @TwilightTheRainbow @BeetrootBubblegumXD@blake66674 @BushArtist @Gwiber49 @XShotoartz @Mecha-Mike @artsy-n-smartsy @skate-mate...
Feel free to ask me questions if you have any, or to chat with me !
Stay safe and have fun ! :D (Big Grin)
Thank you!  That's really cool, best of luck with that!  I've watched Bleach too, the ending kinda surprise me XD  Thank you again for the share!  I am definitely interested. 

The ending was very clear, but the author should have put his manga on status to rest before finishing in a hurry with so many questions left :')

Anytime ! ♥

Thanks ~

Hi there, my name is Bella
I really like your art style , hope you enjoy your time here. I mainly digital art and sometimes traditional art.

Hi nice to me to Bella! ; ) Thank you!

Hello! Nice to meet you!
Some basic things on how to get known:
- Post art regularly (but quality over quantity)
- Be active
- Comment, fave, give llamas and watches to other deviants
- Use the thumbshare forum
- Post your art in groups, preferably large and active ones.
- ProjectComment is great for getting art critique!
Else:
- If you want to know other people, the welcome forum might be the place to be.
- I can also recommend the art forums for any art-related questions!
- DAWelcomeWagon has lots of tutorials about the site and how to navigate it.
- And, of course, have fun!
If you have any other questions, feel free to ask me!
Yes, I will.  Thank you so much for the advices!

My pleasure!

How are you?

I am doing great! How are you? what are you up to?

Good to hear!

And I'm doing quite fine too :) Started a new artwork today - a commission - so that was nice :la:

hey hey

what's happenin there little bro, how are you doing