哈囉!Any new or old deviants from Hong Kong?

I am not new here but stupid me didn't even know a forum exists so... Late self-intro!

I'm Kino and I am 23. I've been drawing since around 10 but only started seriously learning drawing recently, and I am taking commissions. Visit my profile and watch me if you want to do art together, I am introverted but I am kind!
Comments23
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hi!  Not from Hong Kong but I am from Taiwan!
Hi ! Welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay ! ;D
I'm a chameleon, I do a lot of different styles (but I'm mainly doing digital works 'cause I'm so far away from home).
I want to be a graphic designer and an illustrator !
I recently made a comeback to DA after a long off hiatus and wow it sure changed a lot ! Exams, ugh. It's one of the reason why I've to go off hiatus ^^'
I love Bleach, I'm a hardcore fan of the manga ~
If you're interested in art advices, you can go here ^^ : forum.deviantart.com/showcase/…
Feel free to ask me questions if you have any !
Stay safe and have fun ! :D (Big Grin)
Hey, thanks for introducing me to your thread! Wish you the best too!

Anytime ! Thanks ♥

Hello, nice to meet you! How are you?
Doing well here :) You?

Doing fine as well :) A bit tired right now, as it's pretty late :XD:

Hello and welcome! I like to draw and to experiment with different mediums and styles, but I mostly draw manga and anime. I also occasionally write short stories.
Nice to meet you, have a great day!
That's great, trying new things is good. Have a great day too!
Yo! Nice to meet you! I draw and animate stuff.
Nice to meet you! Animation takes quite some patience right?

It sure does. You're not just drawing a lot, there's also planning the scene, timing the movements and stuff.

Yeah. I studied some fundamental animation too. The planning dreads more than the drawing, kind of.

The pre-production part can be surprisingly difficult and time-consuming, of course the drawing part can easily top that if the art style is even remotely detailed.

Hello and welcome to the forums!
I like to draw in an anime/ manga style and I also like to write. I'm currently writing a story with a friend.
Anyway, nice to meet you and have a nice day ^^
Nice to meet you too! I also like to write although I'm not uploading any stories atm:P
Hi welcome new member to DeviantArt!

I'm also a new member on DeviantArt too who's recently new, and my old account is Sheackng-the-guy!

I hope you enjoy!
Hi! Good luck with your new account!