New daily deviant.

Hi, you can call me Tanuka instead of "MSLTH wtf this name?", I'm a french hobbyist working actually with watercolor pencils.

I draw everyday and I try to improve my art as well.

For the moment I "copy past" some arts I like but I hope to create my own universe as I practice a lot.

So, what I'm doing here exactly?

I whish to have more notifications from my art and I want to know if I did good with the tags or if I'm wrong the way I do.

Anyway, even if my english is a mess, I would like to have advices about Deviant Art and about my art too.

I send you good vibes and remember to take care of you. Virtual kiss.

Tanuka.

Comments38
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hi there my name is Bella, I hope you enjoy your tie on deviant art, your art is really nice, I use watercolour pencils too sometimes but mainly digital .

Hey Bella, thank you for your kindness, I draw everyday now x) I prefer traditional than digital work, but I enjoy looking digi art too! Have a good creativity! ;)

yes I remember you said on you drew everyday, I am pushing myself to do that as well, at least in my sketch book .

Indeed, practice everyday, even a little bit, is a good way to progress.

Yo! Nice to meet you! I draw and animate stuff.
Une française ! :D
Bienvenue sur les forums, j'espère que ça te plaira ! ♥
L'aquarelle c'est très cool ! Moi je suis un caméléon, je fais plein de styles différents (je fais souvent de l'art numérique car je suis loin de la France haha).
Je souhaite être graphic designer et une illustratrice !
Je suis une fan du manga Bleach ♥
Si tu es intéressée pour avoir des critiques sur tes dessins, tu peux aller ici :
 forum.deviantart.com/showcase/…
Pour avoir des notifications, c'est comme pour tout, il faut soi-même en donner pour recevoir. Commente, fav, et watch les gens autour de toi :)
Hésite pas à poser une question si tu en as !
Amuse toi bien ! :D (Big Grin)

Merci beaucoup pour toutes ces informations (et en français en plus!). Très bon courage pour atteindre tes objectifs pro, je me doute que ça doit être galère dans le milieu... Gros câlin virtuel! \o/

Mais de rien !

Merci beaucoup ♥

Hello and welcome. I draw mostly pixelart and i am working on multiple cardgames. My English isn't the best either so no worrys.
Nice to meet you.

Hey, keep up the good work with your pixels, that's very good! Thank you for the welcome!

Thank you. i will try my best.
Hello and welcome! I like to draw and to experiment with different mediums and styles, but I mostly draw manga and anime. I also occasionally write short stories. 
Nice to meet you, have a great day!

Hi, thank you for the comment, I actually like your artwork! Go on :)

Hi noice to meet you!Nod Nod Nod 
Hi, you are welcome in my world my deer!
Hello and welcome (back) to DA, Tanuka! =) 

Hey, thank you dude, nice photos you have here! Loving nature so you have my watch. :)

No problem, thanks! :D 
Hello and welcome to DA! Nice to meet you!
The tags seem good - I might have added a couple more, though. With your "orchidea" piece, I would have added #orchid, #plant and #flower, at least.
Some basic things on how to get known:
- Post art regularly (but quality over quantity)
- Be active
- Comment, fave, give llamas and watches to other deviants
- Use the thumbshare forum
- Post your art in groups, preferably large and active ones.
- ProjectComment is great for getting art critique!
Else:
- If you want to know other people, the welcome forum might be the place to be.
- I can also recommend the art forums for any art-related questions!
- DAWelcomeWagon has lots of tutorials about the site and how to navigate it.
- And, of course, have fun!
If you have any other questions, feel free to ask me!

Oh wow thank you for all the advices, I will check all of that as soon as I can. You truly helped me here so I give you a heart (I don't know what I can give you properly ^^ ') <3

Thank you for the heart :la: And my pleasure!

How are you?

I'm actually very fine, thanks!

Struggling all the day to create an artwork on my own, I have the ideas and the different elements but my drawing level is so poor I have to search for references a lot!

I will work hard until the end result suits me, can take a long time but I'm sure to level up with this kind of exercices.

And you?

Good to hear :)

And there's nothing wrong with using references :XD: I use them myself all the time.

You sure sound motivated too :la: Good luck on your art journey!

As for myself - I'm also doing fine. Maybe relaxing a bit more than I should, considering my studies, but well... that's the way procrastination works :XD:

Don't procrinate too much, it's bad for your mental health and more...

Anyway, thank you again for advices and the others things!

Big virtual hug!