gonna give up definitely :(

i can't understand why!! i got two months here without a fcking watcher! i just got four watchers :(
i really envy to those ones who get watchers so quickly! :(
im new. and i can see newbies with more watchers than me!
im gonna give up :(
im not worth nothing in deviantart :(
I wasn't born to draw :(
my art is trash
ignore me
i just wanted to come here because it's my hobby.
I swear that nobody will care about this no way :(
but i realized that my drawings are trash :(
bye :(
forever :(
and im not gonna come back :(
maybe :|
if i choose to come back again but my art is not worth nothing :(
i really thought that i would be popular here but no. i can't be popular because my art is nothing :'(
i better still studying because im good for it. and goodbye to all the community here!but i anymore am gonna share drawings!! NO MORE!! I BETTER SIGN OUT FROM HERE!!! >:( BYE!!
Comments24
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
You draw better than I do.

Really? I saw your latest deviantions and those are most photos.

Or do you mean at drawing?

Thx anyways ☺️

You're welcome. These are all photos. I mean my drawings, none of which are posted here.

the people that get numerous amounts of watchers never gave up which is why they're in that position in the first place

Thanks for inspiring me to don't beat up myself πŸ˜™

Hello there.

This is going to sound harsh, but no - not with that attitude, you won't.

Consider your above post and put yourself in the shoes of a potential watcher. What you would see is somebody who is self-pitying, expecting approval without reciprocation, bashes their own art, announces they have no intention of working towards a goal, and uses leaving the site as a threat - presumably to elicit sympathy.

Now ask yourself if that is how you present yourself to somebody who might want to follow you, are you really surprised if they change their minds?

Take a deep breath, calm down, and seriously reconsider what kind of impression you want to make. When you have done that, reconsider how you approach dA as a project.

You have been active for two months, which is not a lot of time. But have you used it well?

Your gallery only has about 20 uploads, which is a lot for two months, but very little considering you have presumably been making art before joining dA. This does not give new watchers a lot to work with. Upload more of your old stuff.

You have only posted about 40 comments and made 13 favourites. Going to be honest here: In two months time, that is pretty much no interaction at all. Get out more - comment on stuff on the front page, on DDs, on Team features and journals. Search for your favourite cartoons or comics and comment on whatever comes up.

I don't see you being active in any groups. Try joining ProjectComment and projecteducate. Creators-Guild and AnthroLife are also options. Submit your work to groups. And expect and learn to take rejection.
Hi !
You keep asking for more, when I see you don't even watch people, you don't even fav their art, and you don't even comment their art. Do you really expect people to give you things when you don't give anything ?
This is why so many "newbies" have more watchers than you, it's also a combination of quality art/involvment to the community.
Keep improving, be active, and then you'll have followers ! β™₯
Hope this helps ^^

If you're interested in art advices, you can go here ^^ : forum.deviantart.com/showcase/…
Feel free to ask me questions if you have any !

By the way, i'm doing a raffle if you're interested !
500 Watchers RAFFLE !We are now 500 people on the party and I want to celebrate with you all !This raffle is open ONLY for my watchers. Any new watchers are very welcome !But please, do not unwatch me after the raffle, that is very rude to do so.RULES FOR ENTERING THE RAFFLE1) Be a watcher of mine β™₯2) Comment this journal to get one ticket.3) Like this journal, and share this post with other users to have more chance to win !For the lucky winnerThe winner will get a portrait of one character of their choice with a simple background !No NSFW design, no Furry, no mecha, no MLP. Anything else is fine ~Example of my art,,,,,DO NOT HESITATE TO ASK QUESTIONS IF YOU HAVE ANY !Good luck everyone ! β™₯
Stay safe and have fun ! :D (Big Grin)
Hey , nice to meet you!!!Hi! 

Don't give up!!! I've seen other users publishing works far worst than yours!!  Oh Noes! 

Gaining watchers requires time and dedition, be patient and the results will come.  B-) (Cool) 

You could start, for example, by welcoming new users here on the welcome center   Hug 

distribute regularly favs to your followers or newcomers   Santa Clause 

join some group   Community; what deviantART is all about! 

But most important, keep practice and your works will improve too  Strong! 

Cheers!!!  ;) (Wink) 
Yo! Nice to meet you! I draw and animate stuff.
Don't give up^^ Instead of focusing on what you're bad at and beating yourself up over it, try to see what you're good at and what you can improve on. Every single artist on dA wasn't born some sort of drawing god and was able to create amazing artworks from when they are a baby, all of it was just hard practice they put in. Practicing art can be really difficult and frustrating, but its really does pay off in the end. I think the best thing you can do to improve is watch tutorials online, follow your favorite artists and try to implement aspects of their art into your own. And remember, the amount of watches and faves you have never equals the worth of your art. On a platform as large as dA good art is only a part of the reason someone has many watchers.
So don't stop creating art, continue posting it and maybe ask for critique on them and see it as an opportunity to have other people help you get better^^
Ill be your watcher for exchange you join this: galas-malatar.tumblr.com/adver…
See ya tomorrow. caw.
Why do people come to DA to become popular?

DA is a meeting place for people to post their art so it can be seen. If only once or twice. The real problem with DA, in my opinion, is that the newbloods come here with a dream to make it big. Be the next, great web artist. But the fact of the matter is that there is a great disconnect to what it means to be famous, and performing art. DA is a meeting ground, a place for like minded individuals to interact and truly relate to one another.

I mean, be honest... Who here has not felt this way? Safe to watch btw...
www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpE9gr…

Joining DA just for the glamour is not what it is about. It's about practicing your art, making a piece others enjoy, and getting the feel good of having posted your art in courage to the unknown web. Do not give up, because if you give up here, you just might end up giving up on the regular. You show promise with your work! just because you have low stats now due to your pieces being untied to popular normalites, or a known franchise does not mean you are unwatched.

I like your bird character btw... It's like, really cute!
This.

There are tons of highly successful artists on dA, but there are only something like 5-10 people who have made it really big through dA alone - out of a population fluctuating between 25 and 40 million people over 20 years. This isn't the way to go.

You want to make it big, you absolutely got to multiplatform and consistently.

TThx!! I really never knew you would like it! πŸ˜†

That's normal. There are people here with five times my pageviews but they have empty galleries and only shitpost in the forums.

Ow... That's because I'm new here πŸ˜‚

It seems that this thread is on the wrong place. Could you close this thread before making the same thread again in Deviant forum instead?
Hey, dude. I already posted a shout on your page about this, but don't give up. Your art is pretty good. It's not the best, but it's definitely the most solid I've ever seen. We all start out small, but we grow as we keep going. There's no reason to beat yourself up.
Each time you post art, it appears on the front page new section for about 2 minutes, before being pushed off by new submissions. My suggestion is to add it to groups, all the ones relevant to your type of art.
I've been here a good long while, but I've barely gotten up to around 300 watchers for all the years combined. Sometimes gaining watchers is a slow thing.

How? I just was kidding with that πŸ˜