Howdy! Anyone willing to become friends?

Hi! I'm Lauryn, and I enjoy gaming (Twitch and speedrunning very much included in those two) and obviously art. I'm looking to improve and it would mean a lot of you took a look at my page. 

Maybe we could become friends! Tell me a bit about yourself if you'd like Hug :happybounce: 
Comments55
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
what's happenin there little bro, how are you doing
whats poppin jimbo? im doin well, pretty tired from a shitty sleep schedule lol
it's all good little Josh, I'm working on stuff, wbu?

get some sleep, small people should rest actively
hey, who are you callin small? I think I've fainted. 

just kidding! anyway, your art is really stunning!
there's nothing wrong with being small, little bro !

how nice of you to say that, I appreciate your existence xd
Hi there, and welcome to deviantart!

I'm not the most active member, and my art are definitely still a work in progress, but I wish you luck and am open to give you whatever help or advice you need!

Good luck on improving your art! I know it can be really challenging, so when you feel like your hope is lost remember this

There's no such thing as improvement without failure! Even if you're not good at drawing a certain thing, just keep working at it and make sure to keep taking breaks when you feel frustrated! 
thank you so much! i'll try my best, and again, thank you for the support
You're welcome!
Hi Lauryn :) Nice to meet you and welcome to Deviant Art :D 
Glad to be a part of your growth here and on the future :D 
Well about me I do character arts where I do designs, and fanarts, and hopefully soon I could start on my comic :)
I'm full with positive thoughts and I also love games but life's not easy so I just watch people play them for me hahaha
How bout you? What game change your life? :)
I loved celeste, a lil indie platformer due to its beautiful art style and the message behind it. i actually used to stream it, but havent gotten around to streaming again xC

also, I LOVE your art style, its so pretty. :happybounce: 
Thank you :) What do you play at your streaming at the time? :D
i havent streamed in a long time sadly so nothing currently. 
Ohh well that's okay :) don't push yourself if you don't feel doing it :)
I am down o chat, send notes, also I post regularly, but it is too nice outside to do that now,   Add me as a Fave, shout out on my page also
Hello!!! Nice to meet you! and welcome to DA! :D
Thank you! Nice to meet you too!
No probz! how are you ?
im doing well, how are you? 
I'm fine!.. What are your fandoms ?
uh, i would say pokemon and loz, but i also follow a lot of indie games like celeste and cuphead. i spent like 90% of my time on twitch anyway and sometimes watch some random stuff I am a dummy! how about you? 
Oh! you play pokemon???!! which lil guys do you have in your team ?? :3
My fandoms are mostly old monster movie, I've been a lot into Critters lately! I like cryptids and... that's pretty much all I think :XD: I'm into a lot of others fandoms but i don't really draw them or at least I don't post my drawing of them
View all replies
Hi! Welcome to Deviantart! It’s a pleasure to meet you! You can call me MistyRose or Misty if you want! I’ve been on Deviantart for a month now, and it’s such a nice community here! I hope you find it that way too! Have a wonderful day/night! 😊❤️
🎀 MistyRose14 🎀