Hello there :))

Hello everyone!

Just created an account here a day ago, I am a self taught drawer of traditional art, I am learning each day and would love to get your feedback and maybe some advice as well :) 

I am very happy to be able to share my work and to see and rank yours!

Have a beautiful day,
Bety 
Comments24
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hey, welcome to :deviantart:! :wave:

What kind of stuff do you like to draw? :)
Hellooo and thank you! F2U | Clover 

I enjoy drawing my fav cartoons and comics characters mostly, but I´d like to experiment a bit more and try also other stuff.

I´ve already posted on my profile and I try to draw each day one picture, so I´d like to always share those.. and hopefully get some advice from you skilled people!!  Ohm... Ohm... w00t! 

Hello and welcome to DA

As far as getting advice I usually add “helpful advice always welcome” in the description.

Not everyone is open to getting advice, it is good to let viewers know.

Hope you like it here and make tons of friends.

Ah, you' re awesome, I didn't realize that at first, I thought that's automatic! Yeah.. I'm gonna add it to my posts and also to the profile.

And thank you for the lovely wish!:) (Smile) 

You would think getting helpful advice here is common, being an art site.

But its not, as people get to know you they will open up more.

Probably the best advice is when you give comments avoid using one or two words.

If you write nice work you will get a reply of thanks” back.

Try to comment as if you are talking face to face with the person.

I often comment about things they do well that I need to improve on.

Judging by what you have posted so far I think you will do very well here.

Good luck and have fun.  

Thank youuu once again for all helpful pieces of advice and encouraging words.. So kind of you!
Hope you re having a good day:) (Smile) 
Hello there. Pleasure to meet you.
thank youuu!!
No problem.

How are you doing today?
I'm doing OK and how about you? :) 
Doing good. Just relaxing.
Oh.. you really like pokemons, don´t you haha :) (Smile)  I used to love watching the series back to times when TV was still popular :D

(well , not sure how it is in your country but here in Czech republic nobody watches it anymore.. maybe except for the older generation of course)

I also used to collect pokemon cards from the chewing gums and lollipops.. Aww I get a really nostalgic feeling now :) 

Just to say that I really like your style and drawings and you inspired me to draw a pikachu :D So I´m gonna give it a try today...

Also - I read what you posted in your journal about your tough semester and I can totally relate, in fact I skip classes several times a week at my uni :/. 
And - you write excellently... it is very readable - ehmm, do you use this word in english ?! 
Thank you.

So what are your interests in your everyday life?
Hello and welcome to DA! Nice to meet you!
Thank you... Wow, your animals are really amazing! ..
Thank you!

How are you?
I am fine, thank you :) (Smile)  just got a bit frustrated when I tried to draw a Robin bird, but it was my first maybe that's why it turned out so bad! And maybe I should focus on easier to draw comics characters, which seem to work better for me.

How are you? :) (Smile) 
It's always difficult to draw something for the first time - don't worry, it's be better the next time, and even better the time after that :-)

I'm doing fine too :) A longer hiking trip earlier today :la:
Ah you´re really encouraging!! thank you.. yeah I´m going to continue and hoping it really gets better:) (Smile) .

And hiking trip sounds really good! Are there many possibilities in your area of living or do you need to travel for that? 

Growing up we did a lot hikes with my parents and later also on my own, as our home was in a rather calm, mountainous countryside in Slovakia, our village surrounded by woods.. It was so peaceful and beautiful.
That´s what I love about your drawings and paintings - that it reminds me of childhood and also brings so much peace and beauty, literally brightens up my day!

Now I´m living in a student city in Czech republic and the country here is mostly flat and with a bit of smog and lots of traffic as well, a completely different world. 
There are a lot of possibilities for hiking where I am... I'm living in the middle of nowhere! :XD: There are forests, fields, lakes and mountains all around. And fjords too. I live in Norway - I guess the nature there isn't that different from Slovakia.

Yes... I'll have to move to the city to study soon, too :-( Luckily the city isn't that far away.
Hey
hope you’re having a good time on here :) (Smile)