I'm not new (at all) just looking for some friends!

Hi all! I've been on here a long time xD I'm wondering if anyone knows of any good discord groups I can join for a chat. Art related or gaming related (or neither) is good, My past friends and communications on here have moved on in the last few years, so I've lost touch with probably 95% of my friends here, I could do with a little social interaction :heart: 
Comments37
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hey--would you like to catch up on Discord?! we need to catch up =D
Oh yes absolutely! I'll note you my discord :D (i'm online just about every day)
Welcome to the forums. It's nice to meet you.
Well, I run a small art group chat on discord. It’s private just me and a few friends share our art or just hang out in general. As far as art servers, I’ve seen a few but their so jam packed with people it’s hard to really have decent discussions.
I quite like small chats, where you can get to know the people, rather tahn just being in a chat with a 100 other people that you don't know. 
Yeah, it’s more or less just the few of us sharing art. We discuss various things and hang out when we can. I’ve met several awesome people on discord as well.
Cool, i'm interested in joining :D
I sent you a PM on DA in regards to it.
:huggle: I could use some friends, too.
I'll be your friend! :heart:
Yay! I'll watch you, then :heart: looking forward to your art! :heart:
Oh my gosh wow, thank you! I seriously, really appreciate it! 
Hey there! Not entirely new either, but I get that it gets pretty lonely out here- and It’s so hard to get likes on your art
I've been on here like ten years and I still struggle to get likes xD I just thought over the years I wasn't drawing the right stuff 
I know!! It’s just soo hard! I recently drew something I thought looked really good- but only one person liked it!
I feel for you! I recently started up a small group on Discord just to chat about all sorts of things. Games, art,, worldbuilding, life and such. There are also memes as well!. It's a small group so far but feel free to come by and say hi :aww: discord.gg/4S26Tv9
Oh yes, I certainly will!
Ugh! I'm in this same boat! So many of my friends have moved on or gotten to busy for art. 
And I stink at making friends! Generally I think I'm nice and funny and... okay maybe not interesting but hey! I'll let you talk about yourself as long as you want! 
You'd think the narcissists would be lining up to be my friend but every comment I throw out there... crickets. It's enough to give a girl a complex! 

What kind of gaming do you enjoy? If I'm not working on my webcomic I'm usually playing video games. I used to play d&d but once again,... no friends. 
I get the same thing! Like I comment on a new-ish profile with alow amount of views and be like - they need some fan love - "your art is fantastic and your style is flawless!" - absolutely nothing.

I play all kinds of things (when I'm not working and studying), I've mostly been on monster hunter, warframe, witcher, stuff like that. Also no friends xD i'm the master at solo-ing.
Exactly! I'll even try to comment on what exactly caught my eye as I was scrolling. "I really like your use of composition and how the color conveys emotion." Or ask a question about the process or inspiration. Nada. 
Which I don't understand because I basically throw a parade anytime anyone notices I art. 

I wanted to play Witcher but I haven't had any time (and a massive backlog of games I've owned forever and never finished). Also Red Dead Redemption 2 looks amazing! Monster Hunter looks great! I wanted to play it too. I need more hours in the day. Or no sleep. I've been finally trying to get through FFXV. The novelty of the road trip aspect has grown stale... just like actual road trips.
I always love it when I get praise (at the rare times I get it) so why doesn't everyone else appreciate it? xD

The Witcher trilogy is awesome! I'd suggest starting with Witcher 2 as the graphics are a lot better. 2 and 3 are really great games i've not quite finished the 3rd one yet though!

Being a pc gamer I wish i could get RDR2 on pc! Hopefully you get some time to play all these :D