Want to meet new people with similar interests :)

Hiya! My nick is Dimü :)

I am at DeviantArt for a year now and i want to get to know more people here!

I want mostly to get to known people at my age (under 20) and maybe with my interests.

I speak: English, German and Greek i prefer speaking English rather than my other second languages ^^;

My hobbies are:

Drawing,writing stories, making characters, voice acting , singing , playing video games , roleplaying , making videos, editing,making photos, listening to music, watching films and i am starting to animate again :) 

I am HUGE fan of American movies and American bands. I don't have a current favorite movie? But latest movie i saw was Wild Target :>

My favorite actors are: Merlin Steep, Emily Blunt , Thomas Brodie Gangster , Leondardo Dicabrio , Ryan Gosling , Colin Firth and many more.

My favorite cartoons are: Gravity Falls, Over The Garden Wall and Voltron.

The only anime i like bc i don't watch anime a lot is Toradora

From American bands, i like Radiohead,Coldplay,Fall Out Boy,Marina And The Diamonds,Imagine Dragons,Muse and i hear P!ATD and TØP time to time.

I like sunny and windy weather and sometimes when it's rainy.

I don't have a favorite color cause i think all colors are beautiful <3

I also like doing rp's! Feel free to send me a note or comment here to do a rp or to start talking to me. I'll most likely get back to you so don't be afraid i don't bite :')
Comments18
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Me and you seem to be somewhat alike, I love movies, anime, art, and different types of weather to;)

I believe we'll be great friends:hug:
Also how do I make my own forum^^;
Hello ! Nice to meet you ^^
We have quite many of same interests, I also like movies, cartoons, video games, music, and you starting animate ! That's very cool !

... WAIT *see Coldplay is the list* AWWW very very veryyyy good choice ! xD custom emote - GET HYPE 
Hello!
Nice to know that! Which movies/cartoons do you like? Thanks!

xD thank you thank you ik xD
Movies : Back to the future, Star Wars, The Lord of the Rings, Disney/Dreamworks/Ghilbi's animations, Marvel's movies and many other lol
I also like "classic" of the cinema (Forrest Gump for example), but I still have to see a lot xD

Cartoons : Steven Universe, Star Butterfly, Gravity Falls, Ducktales and many other
My favorite of the moment is Pop Team Epic (it's a anime but I put it here lol)

Cool! I kinda dislike The Lord Of The Rings but okay x3

AAAAAAA I LOVE MARVEL MOVIES! DEADPOOL AND X-MEN ARE MY FAVORITES!

I think you mean Star V.S The Forces Of Evil xD not Star Butterfly
That’s cool !
(Yes I know but Star Butterfly also it works too -_-´ lol)
xD 

(aaa didn't know x3)

I will like to know you better if you do too! :D
Of course ! ^^ what would you like to know ?
View all replies
Hey
Hope you're having a good time on here :) (Smile)
Uh thanks! But i don't so much xD
Hello!
I'm into traditional art... I draw realistic animals, mostly. OK - basically always.
Else than drawing, I like reading and hiking. And listening to music :-) And the bands you mentioned are good. I'm more into heavy metal, hardrock, symphonic metal, power metal etc.
Hi! 
I am into traditional art too :> i can draw realistic animals but i don't do it always.

Nice! I am actually into anything i hear at dubstep and remixes lately :>