Closed to new replies
February 9
Link

Statistics

Replies: 7

Wacom Bamboo: Help?

:icongoretoons:
Goretoons Featured By Owner Feb 9, 2018  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I was recently given a Wacom Bamboo tablet, and I've got all the drivers downloaded y'know all that stuff. But, I am having major trouble with the pen, the tablet responds to my finger, yet it doesn't respond to my pen. I've tried removing preferences, and then restarting my computer sadly that hasn't done anything either. Could use some help if anyone has anything to inform me on that'd be very helpful! 

My model number is CTH-670. 

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconancient--one:
Ancient--One Featured By Owner Feb 9, 2018  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Excuse me for asking here, but I'm new here on  forums, and I've created Apoptosis fractals for a long time, and I was pretty good at it...  Butt  I've (due to neurological
disorders,  I don't remember how to do it...  I need help with copy/paste  in Apoptosis.....

Would sombody please help me?

Thank you.
:iconbeckykidus:
BeckyKidus Featured By Owner Feb 10, 2018  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I would try the software forum for this.
:iconancient--one:
Ancient--One Featured By Owner Feb 11, 2018  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Thank you
:iconjcoolarts:
JCoolArts Featured By Owner Feb 9, 2018  Professional General Artist
Threads like this are better posted in the "Hardware" section of the forums.
While we're here though,
I believe I had the exact tablet you're talking about. Did the pen ever work?
It could be the cord, that's the easiest thing to check first. Try a different micro usb cord.
If that doesn't work, make sure the driver you've got is working properly.

After that, if you're sure of the cord and of the drivers, it is likely to be your pen. Do you know if it's been dropped before?
Goretoons Featured By Owner Feb 9, 2018  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Oh! Sorry i've never used forums before. 

And uhh, I'm not sure if it's been dropped. Because when I got it it was brand new- 
But i dont really know the history of what's happened before it before I had it. 

Like the white light comes on for the pen but it doesn't move the cursor or do anything, 
when I touch it, it moves and its really frustrating b/c I've also talked to wacom support twice :'0 
nothing worked. 
:iconjcoolarts:
JCoolArts Featured By Owner Feb 9, 2018  Professional General Artist
When the pen is hovering over (not touching) the surface of the tablet, the curser still doesn't move?
Goretoons Featured By Owner Feb 10, 2018  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Nope, it doesn't do a thing.
Add a Comment: