Returning to Deviantart

Hi everyone- 

My name's Niko, and I'm a 26 year old artist who specializes in the anime type style...atleast for now. I used deviantart a lot, but sparsely, and just now am I becoming really active.

My style leans towards anime, but I'm still trying to improve and find my own voice. I'm looking for friends, watchers, and just to network in general. I've never really used the forums before, so I thought it would be cool to see what kind of people are out there :)

Nice to meet you!
Comments28
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello~
Your art's kinda cute. ^^
How's it going?
Hey there!  Welcome back to deviantart!  I'm a returning deviant as well, though I had to create a new account.
Your artwork is really cute!!  You have a really clean style!
Thank you! And welcome back as well :) What made you decide to leave initially?
I think it was mostly because I got so busy in high school.  I just forgot about my account and now I can't get back in.
I'm okay with starting fresh though.  Too many cringy things on my old account anyway haha
What about you?  And what made you wanna come back?  :D
Your art is adorable!! Welcome back ^^

Are you doing inktober/drawloween at all?
Thank you! 
Actually I have to say, I think your art is also ridiculously cute. I'm gonna +watch you :D

I'm not participating in inktober, but after looking up drawloween I'm definitely gonna get started on that! I never even heard of that till now, actually. I'm a few days late, but hell who cares!
omg tysm!!

yeah, I'm really bad about keeping up with it, but i love the concept
so every year I try to do it haha
Hello and welcome back! :-)
Thank you ♥ Good to be back !
Welcome back. How was the real world lol
Same here ^^ Mostly anime'ish type artwork. I also came back only a few months ago.
XD The real world. Oh ya know, annoying and terrifying as usual!
So welcome back to you too ♥ And there's nothing wrong with that. I tried to deny my animu roots for so long, but have finally come to accept them
Haha so the typical stuff then XD 
thank you  Hippo - FREE ICON   It's nice to see someone back here who deviated again from the world outside. 
Yeah I know the feeling. This time I'm back I'm gonna try and do it right.  
Yeah mate don't deny it. It doesn't work lol
so again. Welcome home lol 
Well it has become really dark here (I fell into the pit too) Mwhahahahaha
The hole is deep XD
Welcome back to DeviantArt! DeviantArt 
We're happy to have you. 
Thank you <3 I'm happy to be back!
Are you dissapointed in how this site turned out m'lady?
Yes, absolutely. I'm actually a 12 year deviantart veteran, as that's the age of my oldest and first account. There have been a lot of changes since, and I just think it's really hard to get noticed now a days. I have almost 6k pageviews and only 24 followers. That's god awful XD
Greetings Niko

My name is Derek i am a writer from Canada. How are you?
Hi Derek! I love your little avatar, very cute. I'm doing great! I just got home from the gym and am jumping back into more drawing :) How are things in Canada? Has it snowed yet?
Oh thank you. I honestly can't remember where i got it from lol.

What sort of drawings are you up to?

It did on monday. Highways were absolutely terrinle. Took me about five hours to get home
Comment Flagged as Spam