New and looking for friends :)

Hi everyone, I'm new here. Writing and drawing used to be my passion, my drive but somewhere along the lines my muse left me. I am on a journey to find her again and would really appreciate an heroes (or heroines) willing to assist me on this journey!

I'm keen to meet anyone and always up for a chat! I'd love feedback and critiques as long as its useful. I'm constantly trying to improve my art and would love anyone willing to help me.

I love anime and manga, though I'm not able to keep up with it all, so things like Naruto, Bleach, SAO, attack on Titan, etc. I loves games, Final fantasy, Halo, SWTOR but have been focusing on art and don't get to play as much. I love TV shows, supernatural, Doctor Who, Vampire diaries and really anything Fantasy and sci fi related. Books have been a passion from a young age, just recently Throne of Glass is my favourite, but of the harry potter series, Inheritance series, hunger games, etc.

I'd be so happy to hear from you!
Comments236
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I can't guarantee you that I'd be good at giving decent critiques, but I can tell you that I would support and love your art.
:hug:
Support is always good! But you can always tell someone why you like something, I really like the expression.. or the colours etc. That always helps.
Yes, true. I'm really good at that! :D
Aw that's good! It's always nice to hear why someone likes something, helps you know whats working :)
Yes!
Unfortunately with my art, all my friends like it but I still feel it needs improvement.
Maybe finding new friends with newer views will help. :'D
I'm trying to improve my art heaps too, I really want to get better. I will watch you and I will try to add some constructive comments to your works ^_^
Sounds good! I will watch you as well and do the same for you :)
View all replies
Hey, nice to meet you. How are you?
Hey :)

It's nice to meet you too :)

I'm doing great, thanks for asking :)

How about you?
Good, I'm sick at the moment so I'm exhausted and upset that i can't do art :( boo
Oh sorry to hear that, I hope you'll feel better soon, it's not good to be sick :(
it's just a cold so nothing too serious, but my brain isn't work so well. I have been trying to work hard to improve my art and have lots of projects going on that I want to keep going with but I don't think I can do much while I'm sick. I think I'm more annoyed that I can't do my art more than anything haha
My advice would be to take it slow, don't push yourself even if you have lots of projects, you'll make them in do time, no worries,but rushed artworkk isn't always the best.
View all replies
Hyde Astral background by mrayne32  I'm looking for new friends on here to chat with. Stop by my page, i'm always here for a good conversation. 
Check out my series Black Magic. mrayne32.deviantart.com/galler…
Hi nice to meet you!
Hello! I'm Henry Soran (ThunderWarriors97). Nice to meet you!
hi! Nice to meet you too! How are you?
I'm great! And yourself?
good, just about to start one of my studies :) I'm always happier when I'm drawing.
Sweet! I'm always happier when I have someone to talk to. :)
Having people to talk to is always good
Heyy gurll
Welcome to Deviantart! :hug: